Chapter 3.

Manik was sleeping beside her hugging her tightly. She immediately checked herself under the covers to check whether she was naked and what she saw made her eyes teary.

She jerked away from him with tears falling from her eyes.

How could he do this?

I feel so disgusted!

I hate you Manik Malhotra!

I hate you for doing this to me!

From the sudden movement Manik's sleep also got disturbed and he lazily opened his eyes and saw his Rose sitting on the bed.

"Good morning Rose!" He lazily stretched his hands in the air.

She looked at him with disgust and hatred in her eyes and he looked confused.

"What happened?" He asked.

"What happened? You are asking me? Wow the great Manik Malhotra is acting all innocent! I didn't know that you were such a good actor too!" She said with disgust in her voice.

"Rose tell me what happened!" He said sternly.

"What is this!" She asked pointing at her body which was now covered with only his shirt.

Suddenly he smirked and holding her hand jerked her towards him.

"So you were talking about this!" He said tracing his finger on her arm.

She slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"Don't touch me!" She hissed.

"I will touch you whenever and wherever I want because you're mine!" He held her tightly by her shoulders.

"Please leave you're hurting me!" She cried in pain.

He left her shoulders but snaked his arm around her waist holding her close to him. He brought his face dangerously close to hers and stared in her eyes.

"Don't worry Rose! I've just made you wear my clothes because trust me I want you to be fully conscious when I do things to you!" His voice held that power which made her weak.

He leaned forward and kissed her cheeks one by one followed by her jawline and neck. Nandini closed her eyes and tried not to be affected by his kisses but the fact was she was affected by his kisses.

"Rose!" He shaked her and she opened her eyes.

She realised he had stopped long ago but she was stupidly sitting there closing her eyes. That was so embarassing. Her cheeks turned red from embarassment while he chuckled.

He got up and moved inside the bathroom while she sat there wondering what would she do now. She couldn't possibly sit in this mansion for whole day.

After sometime Manik came out from the bathroom when Nandini called him.

"Mr. Malhotra!" He stopped in his tracks when he heard her.

"Actually I don't have anything to wear right now! Can I go out to buy something for myself?" She asked hesistantly.

"No need! I'll ask someone to buy clothes for you and send them here! You are not going anywhere!" He ordered and she let out a frustrated breath.

"Atleast let me continue my studies! Please!" She pleaded as she badly wanted to complete her studies.

He turned around and saw her pleading face. For a second he melted looking at her face but the next second masked his expression.

"I won't allow you to go anywhere Rose! And why do you want to study when I'm here to fulfill your every wish!" He said coldly.