Chapter 7.

"Cabir Bhai! Go! Go! Go!" I panicked as I started pushing him out of the room.

"Aree Nandini what happened? Relax!" He said calmly.

How can he be so calm?

The volcano is about to blast!

And surely the hot lava is gonna be served on us!

Oh god please save us!

I was still panicking when I heard Cabir Bhai shouting more like giving an answer to the monster downstairs.

"I'm dancing with Nandini in your room!" His shout made my eyes go wide yet again.

Oh shit! What did he do!

Goodbye Cabir Bhai! Now we'll directly meet in heaven!

I looked at him for the last time before I heard the door being banged open. I jumped at the sound and gulped seeing the monster standing there like a hungry lion.

Cabir Bhai was still as calm as before! How come he is not scared?

I was continuously staring at him in confusion not knowing what impact it was creating on the monster!

"Nandini!" He yelled and once again I jumped on my place looking at him in horror.

"Stop shouting man!" Cabir bhai said irritated.

Manik gave a murderous look to him as he took predatory steps towards him.

"What.in.the.fucking.world.are.you.doing.here?" He gritted each word glaring at him.

"You didn't hear the first time?" Cabir bhai asked with a bored look.

"Cabir!" Manik glowered over him but I interrupted.

"He was -" Both turned towards me and I nervously fidgeted.

"He was just talking with me!" I completed but they both were still gawking at me.

"What?" I snapped and both looked at each other.

"Dude why do you forget that I am married?" Cabir bhai mocked and was rewarded with a glare.

"Whatever it is! You are not allowed to be in the same room where she is!" He said pointing at me.

"Why not?" I suddenly got angry.

He turned towards me and now his full attention was on me.

Uh-oh! Wrong move!

"What did you say?" He raised an eyebrow challenging me to say that back while he moved in my direction.

"Uh nothing!" I laughed nervously but he didn't stop.

"Manik -"

"Cabir out!" He ordered without even listening to him.

"Buddy listen -"

"Cabir I said get out!" His tone louder than before as he stared at me.

"I won't!" Finally Cabir bhai said and sat on the bed stubbornly.

All of a sudden Manik marched towards Bhai and held his collar. I gasped at his harshness. He started dragging him out by his collar but I stopped him.

"Wait! What the hell is your problem?" I asked him angrily coming in between them.

His temper was rising with each passing second as he was seeing us bonding too well.

I stood there angrily while Cabir bhai was behind me. He tried to calm me down but I was now furious.

"No Bhai! Not anymore!" I said angrily looking at Manik's now amused face.