Chapter 8.

Here is the next update!

Enjoy! :)

~~~

Ahan! Finally back to college! Feels so good!

I smiled looking around as today I was happy. Reason? I don't know! But it felt good to be left alone and not hear those irritating comments about yourself.

The lectures also went pretty peaceful!

I was sitting alone in the cafeteria when my mind drifted to what happened yesterday.

"You all are the same! You all just want to use me for your benefit!" I cried hard dropping on my knees.

He stopped in his tracks as those words left my mouth.

I was a crying mess. I didn't look at him knowing he would be irritated by me.

Just then I felt his presence beside me. I still didn't look at him trying to wipe my tears which weren't stopping. I tried to get up but was stopped by him.

"Rose!" He called out but when I didn't look up he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Look at me, Rose!" His voice was demanding.

I still ignored him. Next thing I know he held my chin and forced me to look at him.

"What did you mean by using you for own benefit?" His eyes held something else that I couldn't point out.

But that one question brought all the memories back like a hurricane. I closed my eyes to forget that part of my life but was forced to open them when I felt his fingers caressing my cheek.

I stared in his eyes getting drowned in them.

"Tell me Rose!" He said, his voice surprisingly soft.

I broke the trance and pushed away his hand which was on my face. He seemed furious but kept quiet. Taking a deep breath I stood up and he did too. I decided to ignore him and tried to move past him.

Keyword : Tried.

But he held my hand and spun me around pushing me to the wall and pressing his body to mine. I was shocked.

"Don't push me to the edge!" He gritted.

His hold on my hand painfully tight but he cared less. I tried to struggle but he made his grip more tight making me hiss in pain.

"I want answers! Now!" He dominated.

Although he was manhandling me but the last sentence got me furious.

I somehow freed my hands from his grip and pushed him with all I had. He stumbled back and looked at me with his jaw clenched. Before he could come forward I screamed.

"What do you want to know huh?"

"That I was an orphan? Or that I was adopted by my parents but then they also decided to sell me for money! What else do you want to know!" I was yelling on top of my voice and he was just standing there staring at me with a blank face.

The tears I had managed to stop started flowing with full speed again.

I hate him for forcing me to say this!

I hate him for making me this vulnerable!

I hate him! I just hate him!

After all that he still had the audacity to ask me another question.