Chapter 32.

Nandini's POV

When I woke up I felt like someone was hitting me with a hammer on my head. Why the hell is it paining so much?

The events of last night flashed reminding me where Manik had tricked me into drinking the alcohol.

Ugh. Manik Malhotra!!

"Manik!!" I managed to yell through my headache.

I got up from the bed and took a step forward only to wince in pain. I can't fucking handle this headache! The door opened and someone walked in but I was too busy handling myself.

"Rose!" I looked up and glared at him and he smiled sheepishly.

"Well! I know you love roaming in my shirt but only I am allowed to see you in that!" He said smirking and I was confused.

He stared at me from top to bottom and I too looked at myself. That's when I realised I was only in his shirt!

My eyes widened and stumbled to the bed hiding myself under the blanket

"Manik!" I screeched and he pursed his lips.

"Okay fine! Relax! First drink this lime juice you'll feel better!" He said and I looked at him suspiciously.

"I'm not tricking you this time! I swear!" He said and handed me the glass.

I frowned and inspected the glass properly, sniffing it first and then tasting it by taking a small sip. All the while he stared at me in amusement and I ignored him. When I was sure that it was lime juice I breathed in relief!

"Rose come on now! Drink it fast!" He ordered and I glared at him to which he rolled his eyes.

I drank the lime juice and closed my eyes because of the pain in my head. God! When will this hangover just end?!

"Now take some rest! I'll be leaving for some work! Navya and Rishabh are at home as Cabir is also coming with me!" He informed and turned to leave but stopped and turned again as if he just forgot something.

"Oh yeah! How could I forget! Your love Alex has been going mad on not finding you!" He faked a smile while I grinned at him.

Just as I was about to get off the bed he stopped me.

"Rose! Not now! I swear if you try to even step out of the bed it won't be good for you!" He threatened and I pouted.

I opened my mouth to protest but he beat me again!

"No!" He said sternly showing his eyes and I sulked moving on the bed again.

"Better!" He said and left the room.

"Better!" I mimicked him and made faces at the door.

I bit my lip and shifted the blanket aside getting up and moving towards the door. Just as I was going to quietly open the door Manik's voice startled me.