Bay Window

Nathan held my hand in his firmly, placing a soft kiss on the top of my knuckles. My eyes wandered slowly on the way his lips placed the gentle kiss on my skin.

"Look," he whispered while pointing out of the window.

Huge bay windows with arched tops where rising right in front of us. Central Park was spreading magnificently right on the tip of our toes, followed by the twinkling lights of the Big Apple's skyline. It felt like I was staring to the sky, with all those little shimmering lights in front of me.

"Nate?" I frowned

"Nate?" I frowned.

"What is it, angel?" He looked at me worryingly, gently stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Where are we?"

His eyes softened, and his lips formed a crooked smile.

"We're at Central Park West, baby girl."

"But..." I scowled once again. "Let's forget the fact that we can not afford this..." I paused. "Why did it take you so long to drive here?" I pursed my lips together, tapping on his chest with my forefinger annoyed.

"Just to make you lose track of time and location," he giggled, running a hand through his messy hair.

My arms wrapped around his neck firmly, pulling him in for a kiss. He didn't resist. His hands, placed on my sides, pulled me closer just enough to deepen his kiss.

My eyes scanned the place slowly, as if I was trying to memorize it. The rent here must cost a fortune. I know we won't be able to stay here. I don't care where we'll live, but this view... this view is mesmerizing.

"What are you thinking?" Nathan tapped my nose with the tip of his finger to make me concentrate again.

"How much I love this view..." I gestured towards the city hesitantly.

"And I love this view," he murmured before laying a fragile kiss on my temple.

"Nate..." I scowled. "We cannot afford this. We should just give the key back, and find something within our budget. Does it have to be so fancy?"

"Baby girl..." he paused, a cut between his brows, "I don't care where I am, where I live... even if it's just under a bridge in a box," he shook his head softly, forcing a giggle out of me, "as long as I get to wake up with you in my arms every single day."

I crashed onto his chest, holding him as tight against me as possible. His heart echoing in my ears, while his beautiful scent made me feel even more madly in love with him than before. His arms imprisoned me in his hug while his cheek rested on my head.

"It'll suck to say good bye to this," I murmured.

"We won't..." he shrugged.

"Nathan," I sighed deeply, annoyed.