Fire with Fire

Nathan laid me down on my bed carefully, pressing himself against me. His body weighs against mine, forcing a groan. I can't help it but bite his luscious lips, feeling his giggle crashing against my lips. He moved slightly away, raising an eyebrow before me.

"Did you miss me?" An impish smile on his lips. Fire dancing in his eyes as he plunged them in the depth of mine.

"No," I say in a groan as I pull him by his collar, making him fall on me.

His lips alight with deliberate slowness on mine. I close my eyes and let myself go with his flow. The numbness I feel under his touch finally seizes all my limbs. Like a firework spreading across the sky, a delicious craving conquers my whole body.

"Goodnight, angel," he kisses my nose and moves back.

"Wait, what?" I look at him dumbstruck, barely supporting my self on my elbows.

"You didn't miss me," he said shrugging, pouting.

"Nathan! Stop torturing me for fuck's sake!"

He bursts into a hearty laugh while kneeling in front of me, facing my annoyed expression.

"I love it when your eyes glimmer with anger. They're so... stirring."

"Wait until you see that anger come to life," I said while pursing my lips together.

I felt his hand delicately touching the bottom of my back under my shirt. Unable to hide my desire from him, my body shivered in response. His hands sliding downmy thighs, wrapping themselves both gently and firmly around my calves.

I look at him wondering, when he suddenly pulls me towards him, making me crash on my back. I laugh unwillingly to his reaction, trying to get inside his head. He pushes slowly my shirt upwards, fondling my waist.

He kisses me underneath the line of my bra and bites my lower abdomen gently. A gasp slinks my lips as he places a kiss on my panties while twirling his fingers around them, sliding them off carefully.

          Nothing matters right now

Nothing matters right now. There is nothing and no one else in this world other than him and me. All the thoughts that were preoccupying my brain, draining my energy have turned into hot air. Every hair on my body stands on end under his hot breath crashing against my skin.

I gasp as I feel his tongue exploring the most sensitive part of my body. Mechanically, I place my hand between his messy hair, pulling them slightly. He places my legs over his shoulders without stopping. As he digs his fingers on my thighs my body starts to spasm with pleasure.

I place my foot on his chest and push him back violently. Nathan looks at me with mischief as I sit on top of his thighs. With a blasting move, I tore the buttons of his shirt revealing his sculptured body.

 With a blasting move, I tore the buttons of his shirt revealing his sculptured body