Love & Doubts

He threw me on the couch and tangled his arms around my legs. He was not about to stop, he just needed to get a better hold of me! My eyes widened and my breathing cut short when I saw how serious he was.

"Come on Nate! Now we're even!"

"Who said I like even? I'm more into winning."

With a few strides he was already inside the bathroom. I struggled again and again to release my self from him but of course it was pointless. He was much stronger than me, and a lot bigger.

As he turned on the faucet I gasped under the feeling of the cold water crashing against my skin violently. Nathan laughed like all lunatics do in movies. I bet he would raise his hands to the sky too in accomplishment of his vicious plan, if he didn't have to keep me in the bathtub.

I finally stopped moving and I accepted my fate as the water started to fill the bathtub. Nathan tilted his head slightly to the side and observed my grumpy face with a slight smirk stuck on his face.

"Happy?" I murmured with my arms folded in front of me.

"With that view?" he sighed deeply, "Always."

"Could you help me out at least?"

"Of course baby girl," Nathan whispered as he leaned over me to give me a hand.

It was out of the question that my revenge has ended there. As I grabbed firmly his arms to support myself, I let my self perform a free fall. My sudden reaction caught him off guard and as a result he joined me in the bathtub in a blink of an eye.

"Nathan..." I murmured as I shook my head, acting disappointed.

Nathan passed his hand over his face, swiping away the water that was falling from the top of his head. As a rather tall man, his legs were still hanging out of the bathtub while his torso was kinda folded uncomfortably inside it.

The longer he was remaining into the water, the more transparent his t-shirt turned into, turning him into a delightful treat for the eyes. Unable to hide all the naughty thoughts that flashed through my seriously damaged brain, I sighed and bit my lip.

Nathan turned his face towards me and looked at me with flames dancing in his eyes. I could feel the temperature inside me rising. I was never more jealous. I wanted to be that piece of fabric. To be glued on his skin, consumed by him if possible.

"Move in with me," out of a sudden, I was brought back to the reality by his whispering voice.

"What?" I looked at him confused. Did I hear right?

Nathan smiled at me softly as his gaze landed on mine. The water was still falling on his head, forming almost some diamond like drops at the end of his hair. He closed one eye, trying to look at me through the crashing water, which none of us cared at this point to turn off.

"Move in with me!" He shouted as loud as he could, flapping his lips to send some of the water away. "Did you hear me now?" He asked me all smiles.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. The thought of sleeping with him every night gave me goosebumps; but the thought of seeing his face first thing every morning was the one that blew my mind away.

"Are you going to answer me or should I get out of this tub and vanish?"

"No!" I answered full of panic, surprising him.

"Is that your answer?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean no!"

"I have no clue of what I'm supposed to do now. Leave? Stay? Be happy? Sad?"