Warehouse

"Shall we do what?" I murmured before trying to steal a kiss.

Nathan bit gently my lower lip and groaned loudly while I was barely holding myself back. I was dying to surrender under his touch, right here, right now. In this small, dull garage.

I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Nathan, still supporting me, tilted his head on the side and kissed my cheek softly before allowing me to sit back on my bike.

"Shall we go?"

"Where? Aren't we perfectly fine here?" I said in a growl, trying to choke my despair for his touch.

"Oh we are, baby girl," his voice almost a whisper, "but I have arranged something and we really cannot skip it."

"Such a buzz kill..."

"I know, I am," Nathan giggled while shaking his head from side to side, while I kept pouting as if someone stole my favorite candy right before I tasted it.

"Will you at least tell me where are we heading to? Do I need to change?"

"No, no need to."

"Are we taking the Impala?"

"It's just two blocks away. Will you please come with me, my crazy lady?"

"Crazy lady?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him mockingly, while arranging my ponytail.

"Well, you are a bit psycho," he shrugged casually while turning around to fix his messed up shirt.

I tilted my head on the side and shrugged behind him. Well, technically he isn't wrong. I have a lot of crazy going on inside me. For instance... I don't feel like leaving just yet.

Nathan was stretching right in front of me, and I don't know about you, but I see this as a challenge. I placed my legs around him and hugged him from behind firmly, startling him.

"I don't wanna go," I whined.

"You'll make it hard for me, won't you?" He smiled at my shenanigans and I forcing a smile out of me, as cute as a cat's sneeze.

"It's your fault that you gave me the wrong impression."

"As if you needed any help with that perverted mind of yours!"

Nathan bursted into laughter, my heart was instantly filled with the warmth of his husky voice. Why am I getting goosebumps when I listen to his laugh? As if it was the best music ever played.

"You fuel my bad side, boy..." I murmured.

"I know, baby. You can't even imagine how hard it is for me to go right now."

"Then lets- stay- right -here!" I emphasized the last word as if I was given the brightest idea ever existed.

Nathan frowned deeply as he took a deep breath. With me still wrapped around his body, he couldn't move away. All of a sudden, he slipped his hands under my butt and lifted me up. A scream escaped me to his sudden reaction, making him laugh once again.

"We'll get there, even if I have to carry you!"

"I can walk, I can walk!" I laughed like a kid while he kept moving towards the door with me attached on his back.

"How do I know that you won't be escaping me once again?"

"Cause there is no other place I'd rather be than this you dork!"