Infinity

"This... is called the infinity room," he whispered a few steps behind me, startling me. "All of these, are stars that have been mapped by my very talented friend, Anna."

A huge space surrounded by hundreds of mirrors, broken or whole, almost in pitch black. The only exception the thousands of luminous little orbs reflecting on them creating almost a mystical, fairy like feeling.

          He moved towards me, slowly, almost tauntingly

He moved towards me, slowly, almost tauntingly. He let his hands rest on my waist and captured my eyes. He took a deep breath and tilted his head backwards slowly. I placed my hand gently on his chest and smiled.

As he opened his eyes, the reflection of the stars made his hazel eyes illuminate like they were sprinkled with flakes of gold. He turned slightly to the side and with a motion of his hand, music started filling the room.

I shook my head softly and giggled. Me, contradiction personified; A hopeless romantic who does not believe in fairytales is living one of the craziest experiences in her - freaking- life. Something that not even in my wildest dreams I would have imagined.

Nathan skimmed his hand slowly from my shoulder to the tips of my fingers as if he was scrutinizing my skin. He smiled at me warmly, and moved slowly my hand on his shoulder before taking the other one in his. Soon enough we were dancing to the rhythm of the music playing in the background.

          He picked me slightly upwards and made me step on his boots

He picked me slightly upwards and made me step on his boots. As we swayed from left to right, my head rested on his chest, and the only music I was hearing was the beautiful beat of his heart.

"I was dreaming of you even when I was wide awake," he whispered softly before laying a kiss on my forehead, "I want to be the only hand you need to hold."

"Nathan..." I looked at him, unable to say anything more, captured by the intensity of his words.

"You and I... we are not a passing romance. Our story has barely began. Do you understand?"

"This... this is magic, Nate," I said almost out of breath.

"No, angel. This... this is destiny; our destiny," he mumbled. His breath caressed my skin, relaxing me even more if that's even possible.