6

Next morning Tzuyu touched her head feeling the headache. She stood up and head to her restroom then washed her face. Her eyes traveled to her body then look at the mirror then back to her body, "What the hell is this..." her voice is tired, "Aish..."

She changed her clothes then walked back down. Jungkook was sitting on his spot on the table eating cereal then stand up grabbing his suitcase, "The table is yours.." he rolled his eyes then leave.

Tzuyu gave him a weird look then sit on her chair grabbing a bowl and milk. She scrolled down to her phone checking her email and her eyes widened, "EHH??!! 7,350 USD?!" choking herself. Her head spinned around trying to think what she did with the 7k money of her.

Flashback:

"Sorrih.." Raising her right hand then sniffed, "Its blocking my way..." she said as she walk out of balance. Jungkook grabbed her arm helping her to walk properly. But she pushed him away, "Don't touch me.." then point her finger to him, "Yah.. Your hands are dirty... Don't ever put that hands on my skin.."

He gave her a bad look then let go, "Go ahead then.."

She stopped and glared at him, "You were mad at the vase huh? Alright.. I'll fuckin pay it for you.. How much is it? Tell me.."

"3,500 but since you broke this another vase its 7,350 usd.."

"Such cheap.."

He smirked, "Cheap right.. Lets see how you'll act tomorrow.."

"PShh.. Your vase are ugly anyways.." she rolled her eyes and walked upstairs out balanced.

End of Flashback:

She pulled her hair, "YOU CRAZY BASTARD... He con me!" Grabbing her wallet and bag upstairs and change her clothes again, "Im going crazy! Agh!" then stopped for a second, "Where does that bitch work?" running to his room and look the papers on the wall, "Hah... Owner of this bigg-" Her eyes widened, "He's the owner of this company?! HE'S FUCKIN RICH ENOUGH TO TAKE MY MONEY! OH MY GOD IM REALLY GOING CRAZY.." She was frustrated and clenched her fist.

***

Tzuyu parked her car and look at the building then clenched her fist again. "Yah.. Let me in.."

"Are you employee?"

"NO.. But have a job to do! move!" she pushed the guard to the side. He grabbed her arm and point to the door, "You cannot enter to this building unless you're an employee.."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Get your hands off of my skin or I'll kill you too?!"

"Okay maam.." He let go, "What's your intention here? You're causing a scene.."

"That's why let me in!"

He pressed something to his phone and said something then let Tzuyu in. She walked to the counter and look at the girl, "Where your CEO?!"

"Ehh?"

"CEO!?"

"U-upstairs.. B-but he's probably not letting a-"

"What floor is that?!"

"5-5th.." Her voice is cracking up trying to act calm in front of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu walked to the elevator with a bad look. The lady next made a few distance away and gulped, "Are you okay?"

"Im not.. Your boss con me.."