Now or Never ......

Jon

" Have a good night, your Grace." She nodded and walked out of the room. He looked at her until he could.

She has perfect body.
Jon ! You can't even think about her like that

He walked into his chamber. He sat on the bed and opened his armor. He closed his eyes and lie down on the bed. He couldn't stop thinking of her. Her eyes... Her lips...Her hair...

" Stop it ! She is a queen and you are just a bastard. "

He never felt like this. Even when he was with Ygritte. At that time he was just a boy who fell in love. Maybe he thought he was in love. He opened his eyes and stood up. " Daenerys... Daenerys..." He whispered her name million times. Suddenly, he opened the door and walked towards her chamber.

What are you doing ?
I want to talk to her. I want to tell her about how i feel. I think i love her...

Before he could realize , he was standing by her chamber door.

If you knock , you have to tell everything. You can't regret.

He raised his hand to knock.

What if she doesn't love you ? What if ...
She loves you. She came to save you. She lost one of her children because of  you. She agreed to sail with you.

His heart was beating so fast.

Now or Never...

Knock ...
Knock ...
Knock ...

The door opened and he saw her beautiful face. He wanted to say something but he couldn't. He just stared at her and tried to speak with his eyes. After a second , she push the door wider and let him in. He walked in and closed the door. He took step and grabed her waist.

Seven hells ! She is the must beautiful woman in the world !

She closed her eyes as his lips touched hers. He never taste something like the taste of her lips. She grabed his neck and kissed him more. He felt his erection. He couldn't resist anymore. He tried to undressed her. After a second she was naked. He put her on the bed. Her body was perfect. He stared at her body for a minute. She tried to undressd him but he started kissing her breasts. She moaned. He spread her legs and started kissing her down there. Daenerys moaned loudly.

" Jon..." She moaned and grabed his cruly hair. After a minute she screamed as she came. Jon looked at her face again. He undressed himself. She was staring at his scares. He knew she would ask about him about them soon or later. He started kissing her again. Their naked body pressed to eachother.

He turned and entered her. Both of them started moaning. Jon never felt so good in his life. Being with Ygritte wasn't like this... He kissed her again as he thrusted into her. He felt love with his whole heart. He pulled back and stopped thrusting. He stared into her eyes. He wanted to say that how much he loved her but he couldn't. He started kissing and thrusting into her. With every move she moaned loudly. He didn't mind if whole boat hear them. He just want to make love to her. Both of came at the same the time. He hugged her and whispered:

"I love you Dany..."