Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part Two

The Kidnapping, Part Two - Chapter 10

I started to wake up. I tried to open my eyes, but I only managed to open them for seconds at a time. 

"Where am I?" I mumbled, trying to adjust my eyes to the light.

There was no answer.

Finally, when my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around. I was in a small area, with four windows, two on each side, and whatever I was in was moving really fast. I was in a car. A very nice car if I do say so myself.

I looked at the driver, and my eyes widened in shock. "Bolten? Whats going on? Where are we going?" I asked a little too fast. My head started to hurt really bad, and I quickly clutched the side of my head gently. It felt like someone just hit me with a hammer. Or with the metal bars of an elevator, either one.

"Lie down, your still hurt! And dont worry, everything will be fine." He gave me a quick smile.  

"What? Everything will be fine?! Bolten, stop this car right now! Where's Sheila? Whats going on Bolten, answer me!" I yelled at him.

He didnt answer, and I really started to panic. "Bolten!" 

"Sheila is with Marcus, she'll be fine. And it's none of your concern where we are going." He said, calm as I've ever seen him. 

"Bolten, it IS my concern where your taking ME! Where the hell are we, and where are we going?!" I yelled at him, getting really pissed off. Who was he to tell me it was none of my concern where he was taking ME?! 

He stopped answering my questions, and turned on the radio. "Bolten!" I yelled, turning off the radio. 

He calmly turned it back on, and I turned it off again. "Bolten, stop being an asshole and tell me where the hell we are!" I hissed at him. 

He sighed, and just continued to ignore me and drive. 

"Bolten, just tell me whats going on! If you dont I'm going to call the-" I was saying, looking for my phone. "Hey! What did you do to my phone?!" I yelled at him, after realising my phone was missing. 

"Calix destroyed it, remember?" He said in an irritated tone. My anger quickly disappeared then, and I felt like someone squeezed my heart. I shut my mouth, and looked down. I turned away from Bolten, and started looking out the window. 

Oh, thats right. Calix smashed it. Memories flooded my mind about what happened. I couldn't get the look on his face off my mind. His red eyes haunted me... I could feel my body going numb again. How would Calix ever do that to me? Why did he want to kill me..?

"Hey.." I heard Bolten whisper, grabbing my hand lightly. "Look at me..." 

I yanked my hand away from him, and continued to look at the window. It was quiet for a moment, and then I heard Bolten finally start to answer my questions.