..

I nodded and smiled as Elena let out a squeal of delight. After I wrote my mom's phone number on a small sticky note, Mrs. Accardi placed it in her pocket. "I'll be sure to contact your mom," she said. I thanked her as Elena lead me out of the office.

"I'm so excited!" She said, hugging me far too tightly for my liking. "We don't know for sure if I'll be coming," I added. But when Elena's happy face turned crestfallen, I quickly felt guilty and added; "But I'm almost sure I will."

She grinned again, unfortunately embracing me once more. A low voice interrupted us, his distinct voice instantly putting me on edge.

"I need to talk to Flora," Javier said strongly. Elena tilted her head in confusion. When she asked why, Javier simply said it was urgent.

He gripped my wrist lightly as he led me towards the basement stairs. He began descending, I followed soon after.

"Why are we coming back to your room, again?" I asked, sounding almost bored. "Because there's no way in hell you're coming with us to Barcelona," he immediately responded. I frowned, his harsh tone naturally hurting me.

"Why?" I dumbly asked. Javier and I entered his room, the sandalwood smell bringing an air of familiarity.

He turned cold brown eyes on me. "Why? Because I want you and I can't have you," he said lowly, his body tensing up. My heart thumped, my mind began racing in a million directions. "What?"

He shook his head. "You're Wesley's girlfriend. And I won't be able to stand it if you're there."