.

Can u come later?

I again recapped on the pile of homework I had beside me.

Not today. But I'll see u tomorrow.

I put my phone on the nightstand, only looking when a message from Wes lit up the screen.

Ok. See u tomorrow.

I wondered what he wanted at such a weird time. I would just have to ask him tomorrow. Ignoring my phone, I picked up my pencil and continued my homework. I expected at least a deduction on the amount of work I got from school since I came in the middle of the year. But no, I have way too much work. Since we're in the middle of the unit in, well, every class, I have to do extra work to make up.

After about an hour, my dad came home from work, and we had dinner. Which afterwards I took and shower and got ready for bed. I've noticed that everything is becoming routine for me and I'm becoming more comfortable with my new life here.

I checked my phone one last time before going to sleep. I just about put my phone back on the nightstand when a text suddenly popped up from Elena.

I'll see u tomorrow, don't forget about the mall!

I'd completely forgotten about that. I hadn't even told my mom about the mall. I decided I would tell my mom in the morning. Besides, knowing her, she'd probably be so happy I was making friends at my new school than worry over if there would be boys or stuff like that. I'll leave out the fact that Dylan and possibly a couple other guys would be there just for safe measure.

Okay. Goodnight!

After that, I shut off my phone for the last time for today. Burying myself in the covers, I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.