..

But one happy look from her big brown eyes had me already agreeing. She's just someone you can't say no to.

"Sure!" I said quickly. She grinned. "Great!" I smiled a little bit and sighed when the bus stopped, signaling we're at school.

Everyone got up and the voices of everyone amplified. I walked through the aisle, crowded between the students in front and behind me. I got off the bus, but not before smiling briefly at Ms. Kay who gave a small smile back.

I watched each person get off until Elena came down the steps. As soon as she got down, Janet and the group of people from the lunch table began walking towards us. I looked as each person shortly, only to truly notice Dylan and how his attention was hooked purely on me. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, but for some reason it suited him well. His black hair was brought out and his unique eyes stood out from under his messy bangs.

"Hey, Flora," he strutted towards me and walked with me, directly at my side. I gave him a small smile. A short moment of awkward silence fell between us briefly. "You know, I'm not supposed to be telling you this, but Riley was crying yesterday." I arched a brow, ignoring the faint anger I suddenly felt at the mention of her name. For the short time I knew her, she was either cold or wary of me. "Why was she crying?" Dylan shrugged. "I don't know. I heard it through other people." I sighed. I didn't know how reliable Dylan was when it came to gossip from school.

"Interesting," I mumbled. Dylan frowned. "Heard your boyfriend was involved in it," Dylan said dispassionately, but it wasn't hard to detect the jealousy in his voice.