Counteract Judgement Against Pitbulls in America

More cows have killed more people than a pitbull ever has. So please read and watch the video below and support people who love pitbulls for the loving, sweet, and socialable dogs they can be if we allow them to do so.
Please stand up for pit bulls in America. They are not bad dogs nor are they often aggressive. Incidents do happen but often times it's because of the owners not the dog. These are sweet heart dogs, good at being loyal, and a very good companion for a family with no child right not to say it's bad to have them with children. My brother has two pitbulls and one is a rescue. He's emotionally unstable because he's been through some rough times. But he loves attention and people.
They're really wonderful beautiful special dogs.

The man she is talking about posted a video he intended to display during the Superbowl. I hope it never happens. And I hope Pitbulls will always be welcome in  America. I seen lots of mistreated pit bulls on the internet stories that make a lump form in my throat so please don't think pit bulls are necessary to force away from our country. They're part of history just as much as any other creature in the United states of America. We can not allow this man and his immature judgment of pitbulls let pitbulls take the blame.