Avoid these Contact with These Three Critters

Does this creature in the picture above look like a wig someone accidentally left behind?

If yes, don't even think about touching it.

It is the Asp Caterpillar or Puss Caterpillar also nicknamed Trump's hair caterpillar. Mostly people simply refer that it looks like Donald's Trumps hair.

If you do see this caterpillar, don't touch it. Try not to get curious about its wacky appearance. Even lightly touching it with give you lots of pain. You see its hairs are actually poisonous and will sting when they pierce the skin. Also don't let children near it either. A small dose will give mild pain while actually bumping into the hairs will deliver severe pain. Although it may cause real pain it doesn't seem that the venom is strong enough to kill and the pain only lasts at little long than an insect bite or insect sting would. 

But to avoid any chance be aware of its appearance and try to avoid as best as you can. It lives in some parts of New Jersey, Florida, and as far as Texas so if you live in those areas please be careful, inform your children, and keep an eyes on your pets.

 It lives in some parts of New Jersey, Florida, and as far as Texas so if you live in those areas please be careful, inform your children, and keep an eyes on your pets

The picture of above is the Brazilian Wandering Spider

Maybe possible to find this spider anywhere besides Brazil as its name suggest because it likes to hide in nooks and crannies and can be found in cars.

It is also the deadliest spider ever on Earth.

If there is one spider that should scare you, it is probably this one or the Black Widow depending on where you live.

Avoid it at all costs if possible, and please inform your children.

Boxed Jellies also called Sea Wasps or Marine Stingers found off the coast of Northern Australia and the Indo-Pacific Ocean

Boxed Jellies also called Sea Wasps or Marine Stingers found off the coast of Northern Australia and the Indo-Pacific Ocean. Possibly displayed in the movie finding Nemo but I am not quite sure as their stings to do not necessarily activate by touch but by chemical reaction. However, it is best to avoid this creature as much as possible if visiting the South Eastern side of the globe. The jellyfish is the deadliest jellyfish you'll ever find.

If you do get stung, get out of the water, remove the stingers by using some of sort of protection and use saltwater to wash the wound.

Freshwater won't help a jellyfish sting or burn as other people say it. It will actually help the venom sink into your bloodstream much more quickly so use SALTWATER to clean stings that are caused by a jellyfish.

Best scenarios stay as far away from the creature as possible. Inform your children to be wary of this dangerous sea dwelling creature.