[Chapter Thirty-Six]

Chapter Thirty-Six

When we got into the hotel I slipped into the fact that this was my time and that payback was going to be so sweet.

"Bed." I told him and he reached for me but I swatted his hands away.

"My turn." I pushed him back against the wall and kissed him hard. I was so turned on right now and I had one of two options, let him undress me before I tie him up or tie him up and undress myself.

Decisions, decisions.

I pushed him down on the bed and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I looked down to kiss him but pulled back when he tried to pull me into his lap

I pulled his shirt over his head and made him stand up and take off everything else

"Lay down." I told him and he did curiously and I smirked as I went over to one of the bags and pulled out all the things he used to tie me down

"Oh hell no." he tried to get up but I pushed him back down and locked one of the cuffs around his wrist.

"Where is the key?" he asked but I ignored him as I straddled his chest so he couldn't move his arms so much

"Paybacks a bitch, you know that." He glared at me and I yanked his hand up and locked his wrists up.

"But you like being tied up." He fidgeted

"You'll be fine." I set the key on the bedside table so he could see it and stop worrying about me forgetting it.

I grabbed the rope and he moved his leg away but I tied it first around the bed and then his ankle before doing it to the other side

"Jesus, if you just let me go I won't do this to you again." he looked desperate

"At least I didn't tell you to bed over so I could spank you." ick, not my thing. Receiving it was okay but other way around was not something I was interested in.

"You don't like not being able to touch?" I asked and he shook his head and his eyes were glued to my chest as I reached back to undo the zipper and let the dress fall down to my feet and he groaned as his eyes raked over my barley clothed body. I turned around and he groaned again before I turned back to face him.

I was wearing a thong and the top had ties down the front exposing a little bit of skin and was a little ruffled in the back right above my ass and the stockings and garter I thought would be extra appealing to him.

I haven't even touched him and he was rock hard

I, in a hopefully appealing way, walked over to the bed and crawled between his legs and his eyes were darkened with lust, his pupils dilated.

I licked my lips slowly and ran my tongue up the shaft which caused a deep strangled moan to escape his throat.

"What was it you said about bad habits?" I asked him

"I change my mind, there's a time and place for them." he said and I agreed but didn't mean I wouldn't torment him a lot longer. I brushed over his hardness and kissed him deeply before I licked behind his ear causing him to hiss as he clenched his teeth. I gently scraped my teeth over his jaw and he fisted his hands and suddenly I moved back and brushed my wetness over him causing him to yank hard at the cuffs and curse.

"You like that?" I did it again and he put his head back as he tried to find control

"I'm going to fuck you so hard after this you won't be able to walk the rest of the night." He growled

"Tisk tisk, tonight it's my turn." And he glared down at me

"Have your fun princess but tomorrow I promise you I'm going to fuck you raw." He warned, he was angry about not being able to move or do anything and I was just getting started.