Family Day Pt. 2

Autumn's POV
I stopped and turned around,once I had seen Mommy and Daddy kissing on the table.
  I kissed my teeth and stomped my foot. Mommy pulled away from Daddy and put her head down in embarrassment. "See we can't even leave them alone for 20 minutes!" Lani yelled. I laughed. Aubrey sighed loudly, "If you haven't noticed we have to eat in that table!" She stomped away. Mommy hopped off the table and followed after her. Lani and I looked at Daddy. "Is this what we have to deal when y'all get married?" Lani asked. Daddy shrugged, "Probably." He said and sat down. Lani and I laughed. At least he's being honest.

Aubrey's POV
I don't know what has gotten into to me, but something about Daddy is mysterious, and it pisses me off. Alot of people say me and Autumn look alot alike. Maybe she's my real sister. I went into my room and slammed my door. I went over to my bed and flopped down. "Ughhhhhhhh!" I yelled into my pillow. My eyes became glossy. I just let my tears fall. There was a knock at my door. "Aubrey open the door. It's me Mommy. I just wanna talk. Is that okay?" Momma asked from the other side of the door. I got up and opened the door. Mommy immedaitely came in and shut the door. She sat down on the bean bag chair next to me and hugged me. "What's wrong Smiley? I do not like seeing you like this. It hurts me to the core. You are usually my happy, hyper, silly, and goofy kid. What ever it is bothering you, you can talk to me about it." She said. "Momma something is wrong. I feel like Daddy is hiding something from me and Autumn. I am adopted, I understand. Autumn is Daddy's biological daughter. Why do we look very similar, we have the same laugh, and everything. That is just freaking weird. Lani and I don't look alike, but Autumn and I do. There is something fishy going on. I don't like this." I said loudly, while hugging Mommy. Mommy looked at me. "Aubrey, you are completely right. I felt like this for a while. I am so glad you feel the same way. I am going to say something to daddy for you." She said hugging me a final time.
Janet's POV
Something is definitely wrong. Tyler has been acting weird lately. It might me about the kids, it might not. So much for a family day. We are the Jackson's and you'll see it, full of confusion, drama, and crime.🙄😒