Tyler's Daughter

Nalani's POV
It was 9 in the morning and Kyn, Tay, and I were downstairs eating. We were having a good ole time just eating and talking. Finally Mommy came downstairs, "Morning girls!" She said in a happy tone. "Morning Mommy!" We all said in unison and started laughing. She had the biggest smile on her face so I said. " Hey Momma, you're awfully happy this morning. I thought you weren't a morning person." I said. She looked at the steps and so did we. Tyler was coming down and so was some girl. I laughed as Taylor whispered in my ears "Momma must have gotten some good good last night." I fell out laughing. I got up and pulled myself together. "Hey Tyler!" I said running to him, and he scooped me up. "Hey Dunkin." He said as he put me down. " Lani this is my daughter Autumn. Autumn Janet's daughter Nalani." She stuck out her hand and I hugged her. " Welcome to the family little sis." I said letting her go. "Oh this is Kyndall and Taylor, Mommy's background dancers, also my new best friends. How about we hop in the car, I'll take you to your dad's, you get some clothes and we hang out here today. Deal?" She smiled sweetly and said "Deal!"

Janet's POV
Lani is being so nice to Tyler's daughter Autumn. Right now, KynTay and Nalani are upstairs getting ready so they can take Autumn to get some clothes. I'm actually pretty nervous about letting Lani drive the girls on her own. But I trust she ain't gonna do anything dumb with them in the car. They all came downstairs loud as usual and I gave Nalani the keys and she went and started the car.

Nalani's POV
I went outside and started the car. I FaceTimed Kyndall and told her her to come on. They finally came outside and got in the car. "Alright everyone, seatbelts!" I said as I put on my seatbelt. I pulled out the driveway and drove down the road. I turned on the radio at a red light and Momma's song came on. It was That's The Way Love Goes, Taylor got out and did her choreography to the song. I was dying. I pulled out my Social media phone and started recording "Yess! Get it bitch!" I yelled. Just then the light turned green and Taylor got in. She high fived everybody. Finally we reached Tyler's house and I parked in the driveway. I got out and waited by the door. Autumn walked up the walk way and opened the door.

Autumn's POV
I opened the door and walked in. The girls followed close behind. I went upstairs and jumped in the shower really fast and washed my hair and body. I got out lotioned up and got dressed.
I then grabbed my duffel bag and threw in a pair of jeans shorts, high socks, my Vans, a crop top, my hair bonnet, toothbrush, and gel for my edges. I zipped up the bag and went downstairs. They were all on their phones. Lani was on her social media taking pictures. She turned around and said, "C'mon sis, get in this pic with me." I shrugged and walked over. " Silly faces?" I asked she nodded. I crossed my eyes and stuck out my tounge. She crossed her eyes and blew air into her cheeks. She snapped the pic and captioned it Chilling wit my lil sis!😍😁 "Alright every body let's roll out!" Lani said. We all got up and walked out the house. I locked the door and ran to the passenger side door. Lani unlocked the car and we all got in. I plugged my AUX in and started blasting SZA The Weekend. Nalani looked at me and shook her head. I laughed and continued singing. We pulled up to the gate. Nalani took out her ID and scanned it. The gates opened and she drove through. I got out and walked to the door. Lani came around the car and to the front door. She unlocked it and the sight I saw was hilarious. It was Daddy tickling Janet and she was bright red laughing. "Alright Tyler! I quit! I quit!" She yelled I started laughing so did Lani and Kyn. Janet got up and went upstairs. My father spoke up, "Kyndall, your mother said she'll be here in 15 minutes to get you and Taylor." She nodded and said "Thank you sir."
*******15 minutes later******
Nalani's POV
Kyndall's mom rung the door bell. "Hey Mrs. Harris. The girls are this way." I said as I led Kyndall's mom to the living room. "Kyn! You're mom is here." I said slightly scaring her. Kyn got up and hugged her mom. They all got their things and left out. "Looks like it's just me and you." I turned and said to Autumn. She nodded. "Soo! What do you wanna do?" I asked her. "How about we go ask my Dad and Janet if we can go out to eat." She said. I shrugged. I went upstairs and she followed behind me. We went to Mom's door and knocked. I heard her groan. "Come in!" She yelled sounding annoyed. I opened the door and walked in. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Mommy. It was Autumn's idea that we all go out to dinner like a happy family. And then after dinner we can go to the movies or mall. That was my idea." I said. She shrugged, "It's all about what you guys wanna do. Tyler what do you think?" Tyler looked over at us and nodded, " I would love to have a bonding time with you guys. Just like we are a real family." I leaned my head forward. "Soo?" "Yes!" they both answered at the same time.

No one's POV
They all went to their rooms and got dressed.

No one's POVThey all went to their rooms and got dressed

Nalani and Autumn's outfits. Janet came out with a tight black dress and Tyler came out with tight black skinny jeans and a button down shirt. They all got in the Benz and drive to a fancy French restaurant. Tyler walked up to the podium and said "Reservations under the name Perry." The hostess looked up. "Ahh! Mr. Perry, right this way." He said nicely. Janet and Tyler locked hands and walked through the restaurant. Autumn and Nalani locked arms and followed behind Janet and Tyler. They got to the table. Tyler pulled out Janet, Autumn, and Nalani's chairs and they all sat. Finally they ordered and started a conversation.(J:Janet T:Tyler A: Autumn N:Nalani)
J: So how was your day?
A: Good.
N: Fine.
T: Okay
J: Why just fine and okay.
N: Nothing really interesting happened.
T: Yea. Nothing, beside our little tickle fight.
A: That we weren't invited to!
N: Yea. I live a good tickle every now and again.
J: *laughs* Well next time we'll take that into consideration.
T: Yea. * Grabs Janet's thigh*
J: *leans over and whispers* Stop cause you start we can't finish.
T:*let's go* fine but when we go home and the girls go to bed it's in and popping.
J: Wanna bet.
T: I can promise you that.
J: Whatever
T: *looks at the girls* So what are you guys talking about
A: Just what movie we are going to watch when we get back to the house.
N: I was thinking Girls Trip
J&T: Noo! That movie is not appropriate for you.
A: Why? Mom would have let me see it.
T: Well I am not your mother. Now, end of discussion.
A:* rolls eyes*
T: You know with all that adititude you can go straight to your room and not watch anything.
N: No! It was just a suggestion. No need for the big fuss. We could watch Why Did I Get Married Too
A: Yea
J: No
T:No
A: Then what?
J: How about Honey I Shrunk The Kids?
N: Nah
A: What about The Wiz my
T: Yes. That's my favorite.
N&J: Alright The Wiz it is.

They all finished eating and Tyler paid. They went back to the house and changed into their onesies. They met in the thetere and watched The Wiz. Nalani and Autumn went to sleep. Janet and Tyler put blankets over them and they went to their room and fell asleep.