Christmas Day PT 2

Nalani's POV

I looked down at all the boxes in my hand. I then looked up and my cousin Paris(19) grabbed me and we rushed upstairs. "Calm down they always get like this. Since it is only me, you, Auntie Janet, Auntie Toya, and Auntie Rebbie they are very protective. Especially since men think they can just hit Auntie Jan and ain't none of brothers or nephews gon do anything. Anyway Auntie Jan is gonna try to calm them down. Until then we'll chill in here with your friend Jaime. Okay?" She had something soothing about here voice so it calmed me all the way down. I opened the door and stepped into the hallway and called to Jaime. Jaime came out of her room and into the hall. "What you want , eye?" She said. She said and I quote " Until your eye goes back to normal, your new name is going to be eye. OK?" I laughed "Alright Paris wants you to hang out with us until they all calm down. Oh! And go get Eissa." She went back into her room and grabbed Eissa. She then came into my room and Paris, Jaime, and I all hung out in my room until Momma told we could come down.

                    ................... 40 Minutes Later..…...........
I heard a knock at the door and it was Momma. She motioned for me to step into he hall. "Yes, Momma?" I asked. "Do you want to open your gifts while everyone is here? Or do you want them all to leave, open your gifts, and send thank you cards? But its your choice." She asked patiently. "Well I wanna go with the second choice, but I also want to get to know them. So I am going to open the gifts with them here. Plus I know you haven't seen them in a while." I said and Momma nodded agreeing. "OK let me go and get Paris, Jaime, and Eissa." I said as I walked into my room. "Aight! Y'all we gonna go and open presents!" I put my arms out and Eissa came running over. "Presents, presents! Come on Lani, presents!" He said as he squirmed toward the door. "Alright let's go! You heard the kid." I yelled. Momma came in the room and grabbed Eissa, and we went downstairs. "Alright! Enough drama for the day. Let's have some quality family time!" Momma walked into the living room and yelled. "Alright dunk. And Dunk Jrs let's open some gifts!"yelled my Uncle Marlon. I laughed at him calling me Dink Jr. I opened Uncle Marlon's gift first. It was a 10ft charger and iPhone 7 cases. I then opened Uncle Randy's gift. It was this life sized teddy bear,beats wireless headphones, and a beats speaker. Next was Uncle Mike's gift. He bought me a bag full of candy (love snacks just like mom), a gift card to Victoria secret Pink, and a pair of Black Vans. Next was Tito. He got me a pair of white Vans and lavender Vans. Next was LaToya. She got me a Jackson 5 shirt with black leggings and a pair of gray Vans. Then Jermaine. He bought me a pair of UGG Boots, with a flannel shirt and a white pair of jeans. Next was Rebbie. She got me a black phone case and headphones. Then Uncle Jackie got me a Mac Book Air,a Rose gold bracelet, a pair of earrings and headphones. Then there was Uncle Gil. He said he didn't know what to get me, so he just gave $150. TT got me the IPhone 7. I told Momma she didn't have to get me anything because she opened her home to me and that was enough. She cried but she insisted in getting me something. She got me an IPad Mini. After opening gifts Mom Mom cooked. She made Baked Mac and Cheese, Collard greens, stuffed Turkey, and a special punch for adults. It was just me, Eissa, and Paris who weren't aloud to drink it, but between us I drank some and it was delicious. Anyway Jaime had her mom pick her up because she was mad at me. The reason I do not know or care at this point. I am having a great time with my other side of the family. I just can't wait to go back to school.

Hey tell me how liked this part. Was it boring or interesting. Tell me where to put more detail. Anyways have a good time.