Going Home With New Addition

Janet's POV
"Come on Aubs. We have to get ready, so we can go home." I shook Aubrey awake. She groaned Her, Tyler and the kids will get along just fine I thought. " Five more minutes Janet!" She groaned as she turned over and put her have into the pillow. I laughed a bit "Alright. You can stay in New York while me and the girls go shopping in London. She popped up, "London you say?" I laughed and nodded. She ran down the hall to her room and got dressed. She put on some light wash skinny jeans, a long gray sweater and her UGGs. Aubrey then came back in the room and I was dressed as well. I put on a black sweat suit with my Adidas women. I then did my morning hygiene and called Joey. "Hey Joe me and Aubs are ready.....Okay...See you then." I looked at Aubrey who had the biggest smile on her face. "What you  smiling for. I'mma call you Smiley is that fine?" She nodded.
*********15 minutes later******
Joey knocked in the door. "Coming!" I yelled from the bathroom. I walked down the hall and opened the door. Joey walked in "Hey Joey. Give me a sec to go get Aubrey." He nodded, as I walked down the hall looking for my phone and Aubrey.

Aubrey's POV
"Aubrey? Aubrey where are you?" Janet asked me from a distance. "I am in my room Otp with Nalani!" I said loudly. Janet walked into my room and grabbed the phone. Hey Lani Bug. I'll call you when we land. Love you. And tell Eissa and Autumn I said love them." She said while hanging up. " Come on Smiley. We're going to miss our flight." She said rushing out of the room. I followed behind her and there was Joey. "Hi Joey!" I said really kind. "Hello Ms. Jackson." I laughed "That's Janet's name. Call me Aubs or A Dizzle!" I said throwing up the peace sign. He and Janet laughed. Joey grabbed our bags and we went to the car. I got to the lobby and put on my sunglasses. We went outside and the cameras instantly started flashing. Joey opened our door and we stepped in, then he shut the door. About 40 minutes later we made it to the airport. We got out and Joey got our bags. We started to walked towards the private jet and I froze. "Come in Aubs. We don't have all day!" Janet yelled over the noise. I shook my head no and started crying. Janet turned around and walked towards me. She grabbed my hand and we started walking. I started to cry. "No! I don't want to go!" I yelled and Janet looked shocked. "Come on baby I got you. Nothing will happen I promise." Janet said as she stuck out her pinky. I locked pinkies with her and we walked up the steps. Janet walked in and sat down. She patted the seat next to her, "Come in Smiley." I laughed and sat next to her. Janet pulled out her phone.and texted Nalani. I just rested my head on her shoulder. After a minute or two I was out like a light.
Janet's POV
Aubrey was sleeping next to me and I was getting quite tired. I wanted to go in the back room and sleep, but I knew if Aubs woke up and didn't see me she would freak out. It's funny because her and Nalani have a lot of similarities. I put my head on top of Aubs and went to sleep. After the flight was over Joey woke me up. I then woke Aubs up. "Come on Smiley. The kids are waiting for us at the house." She popped up so fast it was hilarious. She rushed out of the jet and almost broke her neck. I laughed "Calm down Aubs. You'll see then some more after this. Hell you are going to be living with us." "I know but.. I don't know. I just really want to meet them." She sighed.
Nalani's POV
So we are at the Airport waiting for Mommy and our new sister. I am so nervous I want to meet her. I think I'm going to love having a little sister. Again! I laughed at myself. I seen Momma walking with a girl and I smiled. I ran over to the girl and hugged her. "I am Nalani. You can call me Lani!" I said shaking her hand rapidly. Mommy laughed, "Calm down Lani. You're going to rip her arm off." "Sorry." I said apologetically. She laughed " It's fine I'm Aubrey you can call me Aubs or A Dizzle!" Autumn walked up to her and hugged her. Autumn stuck out her hand and Aubs shook it. "I'm Autumn. I don't really have a nickname yet." She said. "I'm Aubrey, you can call me Aubs. Ohh! Can I call you red?!" Aubrey asked her excitingly. Autumn nodded, "Yes, but why Red?" Aubs responded " Because red is a fall color and because you seem fiesty!" We all laughed. "Well can we finish this at home. I know Janet and Aubrey are tired. Aubrey laughed " Janet may be. But I took plenty of naps." We all got into the car and I strapped my seatbelt. I know what everyone is thinking. Where's Eissa? Eissa is with Wissam for the tour break. With that being said Tyler drove us home. We went and got in the shower. We all put on onesies and Aubrey, Autumn and I all put our hair in messy buns. We went and secretly watched Poetic Justice and slept. Like one nice group of sisters