Tyler's Daughter pt 2

Autumn's POV
I woke up in the theatre room next to Nalani. I looked at her and she looked so peaceful. I smiled and thought to myself, she honestly is a great big sister. I heard little pattering feet coming down the hall. "Lani! Lani! Momma where is Lani?" I heard a little voice say. "She's in the theatre room with Autumn, Uncle Tyler's daughter." I heard Janet say. Finally the theatre doors opened and a little boy walked in with Janet following close behind. He tapped Nalani and she looked up at him then popped up.

Nalani's POV
I felt a little hand tap me. I looked up and it was Eissa. I popped up and scooped him up. I kissed his face, "Hi Eissa! Did you miss me? I missed you!" I squealed while I tickled him. Autumn looked at us. I looked over and said " Eissa this is Autumn. Can you say Autumn?" He nodded and said, "Autumn!" I giggled as she stuck out her hand and he took it and kissed it. She giggled and outreach her arms and he went to her. "Hi Eissa! I'm Autumn, Uncle Tyler's baby." Just then Wissam came in. I quickly snatched Eissa from Autumn and grabbed Autumn's hand and left out the theatre room. We went in my room and sat on the bed. I turned on Paw Patrol on my iPad, then gave it to Eissa. Autumn pulled out her phone and called Tyler.
Autumn's POV
Daddy: Hey sweetie. How are you?
Me: Daddy. There is man here, he kind of looks like Eissa. And Nalani took us out of the room.
Daddy: Are they alone in a room together?
Me: Yes daddy and I think I hear screaming.
Daddy: Female or male?
Me: Sounds like male daddy.
Daddy: Ok send Lani in and see what is going on. But until she comes back into the room. You stay in there with Eissa and wait for me.
Me: Okay. Love you Daddy!
Daddy: Love you too baby!

Nalani's POV
Autumn got off the phone with Tyler and told me what happened. I got up tied up my hair and put on my sneakers. I walked down the hall. I went to the theatre room and put my ear to the door. I could hear begging, but the door was so thick I couldn't make out if it was a man or woman. I then bust into the room and I seen Momma with a belt in her hand, Wissam butt ass naked, and the floor was shinny. I laughed, "Momma what is going on in here?" She looked at me with anger and sadness in her eyes. " I convinced Wissam here that I wanted him back. Him being so clueless, he feel for it and stripped down. I sprayed the floor with baby oil so if he tried to run he would slip. I took my belt and began whacking him over and over. He began to beg which made me angry because he beat me some nights to a point where I was begging for dear life. And every night on tour when I performed What About, I thought if him and broke down. Every single night!" She yelled. Tyler walked in and grabbed her and she dropped the belt. I looked at Wissam, "If I were you I be be heading out, before you get a second ass whooping!" I laughed at the last part. Tyler took Mom into their room and shut the door. I'm guessing they went to sleep. I went to my room to see Eissa in my bed sleeping. I went to his room and got a pair of pajamas. I changed his diaper and his clothes and put him in his room. I then seen Autumn on my bed sleeping. I did the same to her except the diaper part. I then put her in my bed. I then went into my bathroom and took a shower. As they hot water hit my body, I began hearing a knock at the door. I got out put on my robe and answered. It was Tyler.  "Hey. I was just telling you that I'm thinking asking Janet to marry me. What do you think? Do you think it's too soon. Like she just met Autumn." I shook my head no. "Do you love my mother," he shook his head yes, "Well go for. I don't think love has a time. I honestly would love you as father. Eissa loves you. Momma loves Autumn and you love Mommy. So I think you should go for it. But know this. You break my mom's heart, her six brothers and me will all kick your ass. Understood?" He laughed a little, " Understood." I nodded "Know go, so I can finish my shower and go to bed." He left out and I finished my shower and brushed my teeth. I put on my plaid pajama pants, a too big shirt, and threw my hair back into a messy bun. I then went to sleep.