Too The Mall!!

It was silent in the car, so I took the liberty to start a conversation with Joey. "So Joey," He looked through the rearview mirror " how long have you been working with my mom?" He stomped on the brakes and turned around. "Mom?" I giggled "Yes, everybody but you knew!" He continued to the T Mobile store. "Wow! Janet how come you didn't tell you had a daughter? I always thought it was just you and Eissa." She laughed. "Well since I was 26 years old. " Joey shot her a dirty look.  Jaime and I began laughing. Poppa Smurf looked irritated. I looked over and asked "What's wrong with Pop?" He then turned and said to me "These two in here flirting with each other like I'm  not sitting here!" Momma, Joey and Jaime all stopped laughing. Momma looked at him and said "Here we go with the childish ways! You know what Jermaine? Every time we go to have a good laugh, you start something, you know damn well you can't finish!" Jaime and I sat there looking shocked because we never heard Momma curse unless in her music. He looked over at Momma and rolled his eyes. "Oh my god! Just because I don't want you flirting  with another man, I'm starting something!" He replied sarcastically. We finally arrived to the mall. We got out and Momma, Jaime, Joey and I stayed together. Poppa Smurf and Eissa went to some stores together. We went to the T Mobile store first and Jaime and I got our phones set up. We then went to Foot Locker and got sneakers.

 We then went to Foot Locker and got sneakers

My sneakers

Jaime's Sneakers

Jaime's Sneakers

Eissa's Sneakers

Eissa's Sneakers

We then went to Pink and got phone cases. We also went to Forever 21 and got a few outfits. Then we went to Charlotte Russe and got a few outfits for when Momma, Eissa, Poppa, Jaime, and I took family pictures. We got black tops and white jeans. Finally we left and met Poppa Smurf and Eissa at the food court. We ate and left because Eissa and I were tired and ready for a nap. We all piled into the back of the Escalade. On the way it was completely silent, so Joey turned on the radio. Momma's song was playing. Jaime and looked at each other and began singing.  I don't know if ever I felt like this before. I cried my share of tears. *mumble* I have yet to met a girl that can break me down. Call on meeeee. Call on meeePoppa Smurf, Joey and Eissa began laughing and clapping. Me and Jaime slightly took a bow. Momma was recording the whole time. Then my phone notifications went off. I looked over at my mom with my mouth wide open. "MOM! YOU JUST POSTED ME ON INSTAGRAM! The caption says My baby girl got pipes like her Momma." She looked at me and nodded. Her phone went off. It was my Uncle Michael. She answered and said "Hello? Hey Mike. Sure You can come over today. I'm not really doing anything. Sure. Okay bye love you." I looked at her nervously.  She giggled and hugged me and said " Calm down it's going to be okay. Okay my baby?" She looked at me and I nodded.  We pulled up to the drive way of the house.

The next chapter is going to be Janet's POV. I might have the one after that be Janet's as well but I don't know, but for sure the next chapter.😁 Also this is my first book so just give a few pointers if you are also a writer. Bye guys. TTYL✋💙😘