Family Day

Janet's POV

Today is my last day off from the tour break. I decided I was going to have a family day with all of my kids and fiance. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I did my morning hygiene and and put on my robe. I went into the.kitchen and started cooking. After, about 5 minutes I felt someone rubbing on my booty. I turned around and see Tyler behind me grinning. "Good morning baby. How did you sleep last night?" I asked he kissed me and said "Wonderful beautiful. But only because you were next to me." I giggled as I pulled out of the kiss. Tyler was kneading my booty. "How did you get your ass so big baby." He asked. "Boy bye, it ain't even all that big." I said while pushing him. He laughed "Girl bye. Yo ass is huge. I can build a whole house on that ass." I laughed " Seriously Tyler move, I am tryna cook for my kids and you." He moved and I continued cooking.
Nalani's POV
I was in the in home studio Momma had. I was singing her song " Nothing" from her and Tyler's movie. Aubrey and Autumn came in and sat down. I seen Aubs feeling the song. I stopped the track and turned to Autumn and Aubs. " Aubs can you sing?" I asked, she laughed " I don't think so, but my best friend August from the adoption place thinks so." I nodded, "You know Uncle Mike's song Rock with You?" She nodded. " Go in there and sing." She got up, went in the booth and started singing.
(Her in MM)
Autumn's POV
Aubs was in the booth singing her heart away and Lani and I were shocked. She stepped out of the booth and we hugged her. "You know we got to tell Mommy right?" I asked she laughed. " Come on you guys. I wasn't that good." She said shyly. I shook my head, "Come on let's go show Mommy Aubs." I said. Lani and Aubs followed behind me. I stopped and turned around, once I had seen Mommy and Daddy kissing on the table.