Winter Break

So today winter break starts. Every since finding out who my mom truly is everything has changed. I went to a few of her shows and hung out with Jaime, Kendall and Tay. We basically became best of friends. I also met some of her best friends like, Gil or Uncle Gil,Tina or TT, Toni or Auntie Toni and Jermaine Dupri or Poppa Smurf as I like to call him. So today Jaime and I have been talking in code all day being that no one, knows that Janet is my mom. You know except Janet,her friends, my dad and Jaime. So today Jaime and I were on our way to the bus stop coming from school, when my dad sped up. "Hey daddy, what are you doing here?" I asked and tilted my head as I do when confused. "Picking you up duh! Stop asking so many questions and just get in!" He exclaimed. "Okay!" Jaime and I said back in our high pinched voices. He hates when we do that, he says we sound like wyning puppies. He then sped off and took Jaime and I to her house so we could get our bags. "Hurry up. Janet and Eissa are at the house waiting for you two." He said and unlocked the doors. "Yay! My baby brother is at my house! I can't wait to see his little cute, chunky self!" I said smiling just imaging him in my arms yelling my name. "Lani! Lani! Nalani Noelle!" Jaime yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? What?" I said confusingly. "Let's go!" She yelled. We got our things and went back to the house I ran up to the door and unlocked it. Eissa came running up to me, yelling my name. "Nalani, Nalani!" He squealed as he pecked my cheek. "Hi, man. How was you day!?" I squealed as I blew a raspberry on his stomach. He squealed and squirmed laughing so hard. I placed him down and walked towards the living room. I heard Eissa yelling and laughing because Jaime was playing with him. I seen my mom. I ran toward her and out reached my arms. She quickly rushed over and pecked my forehead. "Hey momma. How was your day?" I said tightly hugging her trying not to let go. "Good my baby, your cutting off my circulation. How was your day my baby?" She said exhaling. "Good momma. I can't wait to go to your house for the first time. I have so many things, I wanna do." I said looking for Joey. "Well good, I have some things planned too. He's at the house with Poppa Smurf and TT." She said calling Jaime. "Yes, momma." Jaime said as she entered the room with a red Eissa. "What did you do to my brother," I looked at Jaime, then Janet "he gets like that after laughing a whole lot?" I said looking at Janet and she slightly nodded.  "Alright come on girls we got to get going before we miss our reservations." Momma said after grabbing Eissa from Jaime's hands. We went over to my dad and pecked his cheek and said "I'll see you January 2nd. Also don't have too much fun while I'm away." I shot him a look. "Alright, bye my babies." He pecked Jaime and I's foreheads. We left out the house and I plugged my black beats into my phone and started jamming to my momma. Jaime, could tell it was my momma by the way I was moving my head. She started to sing along with me. "I get so lonely. I can't let just anybody hold me. You are the.one that lives in me my dear." We sang together. Momma looked back at Eissa and then me then giggled seeing Eissa join us in the music mayhem. We finally arrived at the house.