CHAPTER 36

"My, don't you look beautiful." Mitch smiles, pulling me into him and giving me a quick kiss.

"Hi to you too." I say, bringing him inside and closing the door.

"Hey Anna." Mitch says, looking at her and Luan sitting on her bed, then turning his gaze to me questioningly.

"Hey Mitch, this is Luan. That's Mitch, Natalie's boyfriend." Anna said, introducing the two guys. Mitch looks awkwardly at me, he clearly had no clue that Luan or Anna would be here and probably didn't know how to act around this guy he'd never met.

"You look nice." I tell him.

"Do you want to get going?" He asks.

"I have to pick a jacket. Come in the closet with me." I say, pulling him in behind me and closing the door.

He pushed me against the door and attached our lips. We were together for a good few moments before my phone started vibrating. I groaned, pushing him back lightly. Pulling out my phone, I saw that it was Auston. I gave Mitch a questioning look, but he just shook his head. I answered the phone, putting it to my ear.

"Hey." I say. I had only texted or snapchatted Auston since I went to his apartment almost a week ago, I still haven't worked up the courage to see him in person.

"Hey Nat, how's it going?" He asks.

"Uh, fine. What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm home right now." I look at Mitch questioningly.

"Oh. I thought you were going on a date."

"A date?" I ask, now looking at Mitch with an annoyed stare. "Who told you that?"

"Mitch said it."

I roll my eyes. "Mitch told you we're going on a date?" I clarify. He purses his lips, trying to hold in a laugh, clearly. I hit his arm.

"Are you?" Auston asks.

I hesitate. Mitch nods his head. "Um, yeah. Auston, I'm sorry I have to go." I say, bringing my phone down and pressing the off button.

"What the hell?" I ask Mitch.

He just smiles, shaking his head. "What's the problem?"

"You told him?" My eyes were wide.

"I didn't say much." He says, tucking some of my hair behind my ear. "I was at the door and yelled 'I'm going on a date with Nat'. He walked out of his room, said 'what?' and then I walked out."

I try not to smile, I really do, but the small grin on my face grows. "You're the worst." I laugh, bringing his head down to my level to give him a kiss.

Tonight was our date night. We didn't go out too often just because I was worried about Mitch getting harassed with fans in downtown Toronto, but tonight was different. We were going to a restaurant on the lake, and he made sure to call in advance and make reservations. I'd never heard of the place, but he assured me it was great. I was wearing a short burgundy dress, tight and asymmetrical. It was Anna's and I was borrowing it, but Mitch didn't have to know that.

"Do you like these shoes?" I asked Mitch, picking up some black knee high boots.

"Yeah, they're hot." He nods.

"My heels are hot?" I laugh.

"I'm sorry, they're nice. They're pretty." He says.

"Thank you." I laugh. "Now which jacket?"