4| Indecent Proposal

ALISSON

"Miss Ali, nasa labas na po 'yong bagong model," Krisha, my secretary, informed me as she entered my office.

I smiled at her. "Let her in."

Iniayos ko na ang mga binabasa kong reports sa folder at itinago na muna sa drawer ko. I prepared a friendly smile for my expected guest. Mabilis na sinilip ko ang sarili ko sa salamin. Maayos naman ako at presentable. Hinawi ko lang ang ilang hibla buhok na naligaw sa mukha ko at inipit 'yon sa likod ng aking tainga.

Muling bumukas ang pinto ng opisina ko, at kasunod ni Krisha, ay pumasok ang isang matangkad at magandang babae. Bagay na bagay talaga sa kanya ang pagiging modelo.

"Good morning, Miss Garcia," nakangiting bati sa akin ng babae.

"Hello," I smiled at her. "You must be Nicolette Ledesma," I motioned her to take a seat.

She gracefully moved towards the chair in front of my table then she crossed her legs after sitting. "Yes, Ma'am," she smiled at me.

"We'll just wait for Atty. Villasis before we proceed with the discussion of your contract," I said while intentlylooking at her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry for coming too early," she humbly said.

"No, it's alright," I immediately said. I smiled at her.

I can't help but stare at her angelic face.

"Krisha," I called my secretary. "Prepare the conference room."

"Right away, Miss Ali," she said then she went out.

When I returned my attention at miss Ledesma, I saw her checking my office. There's a contented smile playing on her lips, which made her more beautiful.

"Nice office," she commented while looking around.

"Thank you," I answered with a smile.

We did some casual chitchat, and not so long, Alexander came in after a warning knock.

"Good morning to the most gorgeous lady I've set my eyes into," he smoothly said. Shamelessly flirting.

I just rolled my eyes. "We have visitor, attorney," nakangiting sabi ko at ininguso si Nicolette.

Nicolette turned her seat to face Alex. She waved her hand a little.

"Oh," he cleared his throat then smiled to our guest. "Hi," he greeted in a friendly tone.

Nicolette smiled at him, "Hello."

A warning knock caught my attention. Krisha's head popped out.

"Ready na po, Miss Ali," she informed. She acknowledged Alexander's presence then closed the door gently.

I stood up then guided the two towards the conference room.

We discussed about Nicolette's contract.

I can't help but adore her the whole time. She's close to perfection. I'm thankful that she chose to be part of my company. She got the face, the body, and the wits. I think she can be a beauty queen.

After signing the contracts, I extended my hand to Nicolette. "Welcome to the Dreamer's Advertising Agency," I smiled at her.