Nicholas Gabriel Garcia Villasis

I love watching her sleep. She looks so beautiful and serene. And she's mine.

It only took me one look to fall in love with her. She's a goddess in its simplest form. She's everything any man would want. She's innocent and naive, a typical characteristic of a girl living on a province.

I made her fall hard for me. And made her come with me to Manila. I made her lie to her parents, and I pushed away the guilt for making her do so. I love her and she have to be with me.

I kept her on a rented apartment. I supplied for everything she needs. I sent her to school, secured everything for her. I can give her the world. All she have to do is to stay with me and love me back.

I am happy, we were happy... but she vanished one day. I was devastated and I hated her.

I tried to love other woman. She's just a phase of my life. She's just an impulsive decision.

But she really has her way to turn my world upside down. I met my child.

I have a beautiful and kind fiance. And I have a daughter with other woman.

I am standing in between. In between of marrying the one who picked me up when I was broken, and the one that I loved so much and the mother of my child.

Will I make the right decision?