62

Harry's Slave
Chapter 62
-

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                               I looked at Harry and smiled, I was imprinting this moment into my mind for me to look back on. "Well, I better get ready to leave." I sighed as I lifted myself from the bed, but Harry pulled me back down. "You're not leaving."He says as he keeps me down on the bed. I laugh, "Harry I've gotta go. The plane is going to leave."  Harry sighs as he lets me go, "This isn't going to be a good day, is it?" He chuckles, "I'm really gonna miss you Scar."

"I don't feel happy about leaving you here with your dad, at all." I say as I get up; as Harry follows. "I really hope he treats you well."

Harry bursts out in laughter, "Him treating me well?" He laughs, "No, but it'll be alright. I just gotta tell my, um, slaves that we're moving locations." 

"I'm so sorry." I say as I pull him into a huge bear hug, he laughs as he picks me and up twirls me around, "Don't be sorry. I'm just happy you aren't being stubborn and not leaving because, you do have a tendency to do so." He chuckles.

"Scarlett!" One of the men yelled from downstairs. Harry put me down and held my hand tightly, "I'll walk you to the car." He says as we walk downstairs; as slow as possible. Once we get downstairs, I see my bag that I brought here and a McDonald's bag. 

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Garrett smirks, "We wouldn't want our Scarlett pooh getting hungry on the way home, now would we?"  Harry looks at Garrett in disgust,then kisses the top of my head. "I love you." He whispers. I smile as I turn around and kiss him. "And I love you."

"I again hate to ruin romantic moments, but Scarlett grab your stuff, you're leaving. I need to have my time with Harry now. Don't worry we'll call in every now and then to see how your life is." Garrett smiles as he opens the door. "Goodbye dear."

I grab the bag of my stuff and the McDonald's bag, and walk out the door. I was trying so hard for me not to cry, even though a couple tears came down my cheeks. I looked back once and saw Harry putting his hands on his face. His curls bunched up, and his body shivering. "I love you!" I screamed once more. Harry looked up, his face red and puffy. "I love you more!" He tried to say without bawling. 

I tempted to look back once more, but I knew it was going to be hard, so I didn't. And either way, the door was slammed shut so I couldn't see him. One of the men opened the door for me as he pushed me in harshly; then closed the door quickly.. The man driving put his foot on the gas, and we were on our way to the airport. I glanced back once more, to the see house. Harry was gone.

-

After the car and plane ride, I was finally walking up to my house. I wasn't going to tell Zayn what happened, because I really didn't want him to tell me 'I told you so.'.  I really didn't need that at the moment. Also I was extremley tired and I just wanted to go to bed.

As I opened the door, I saw Zayn and, Louis? What was he doing here?