28

Harry's Slave
Chapter 28
--

Harry's P.O.V

                                           Take the blade and slowly stab your heart. That's all it takes to end a life. That's all it takes to make all these feelings away. It seems so simple, but so complicated. It would make everything better. Simpler. Better. Scarlett would be happy. My family would be happy. Everyone would be happy.

And I will probably be happy. I hate myself. I hate what I've become. I became a monster. 

And the sad thing is..

I've always known that.

Scarlett's P.O.V

-

"Scarlett, wake up!" Zayn spoke while shaking my body. I groaned and got up slowly. School. Oh yeah. I guess I have to go today. Then I will see Niall. It may seem as If I don't care about him. But I do.

The guy who I trusted and loved was in the hospital because, of me and don't even try to tell me differently. I already know who may cause his death.  But I haven't heard any 'bad' news about him in a while. Not since a couple days ago. Maybe, just maybe he is getting better. Maybe he's stronger then he thinks he is.

Maybe

I ignored my thoughts, as I do always and jumped out of bed and went into the shower. After I washed my body and my hair I got out and started to apply makeup. Then I dried my hair a bit and straightened my hair. After I was done with that I ran into my room and picked out an outfit. It was just a peter-pan collar with tight dark blue jeans with my black vans. Very casual. 

I grabbed my purse and backpack and ran downstairs to see Zayn setting the breakfast table. It looked lovely. There we're eggs, bacon, and fruit with some apple juice. Oh, and It smelled delicious..

"So.. You heard anything from Niall?" Zayn questioned while taking a big bite of some eggs. I shook my head and sighed, "Sadly, no. But I haven't heard anything bad happening to him. So that's good."

Zayn nodded and we started chatting about everything. About going to his parents and stuff. After breakfast I drove to school...

-

"Scarlett!" Two girls in the distance screamed, I turned around to see Ellie and Allie. I ran to them as fast as I could. I didn't realize how much I missed them. They we're my best friends and they we're amazing.

"Oh my god. I missed you guys so much." I laughed as we all walked together.

Allie and Ellie caught me up on the School Drama. I kinda tuned out when I saw Louis. I ran up to him and hugged him. He seemed sad or angered.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked while removing my body off of him.

"Micheal." Louis spoke, "He's back and he wants you still. You shouldnt've came back Scar."

"I'll be fine." I smiled, "Anyways I have to talk to Micheal about Niall.. I'll talk to you later?"

"No way!" Louis tugged at my arm. I turned back, "What?" I sassily yelled back, quite angered by the fact he grabbed me.

"You cant do that! Don't go near him." He answered, "He wants to kill you since you escaped."

 I laughed, "I would love to see that scum bag touch me again!"

Just, please don't talk to him." Louis begged. I finally gave in and told him I wouldn't say anything to Micheal. But I was clearly lying.  Moments passed and the bell rung. Obviously, I skipped class to go to the back of the school, in which I saw a little gang. Well, to be specific Micheal's gang. 

"Micheal get your ass over here!" I yelled proudly, I saw Micheal turn around and give a little smirk.  "The slave is back and she's feisty." He laughed, along with his other friends. I laughed, "Yup." I answered, popping the P.

Micheal's face turned red. "Get her."

I looked at them all coming towards me. I bolted to them and punched them all in the face a couple of times. I don't know where all this strength came from, but I'm grateful that It came.

But sadly one punch to my stomach knocked me down. I slowly tried to escape but it was useless. They we're way stronger then me to be honest. I was carried by one guy, who threw me on his shoulder. I fought to get away but failed.

-

I was dragged into a black van, and saw Micheal and some blond guy jumping into the car. Micheal smirked at me and threw me into the back of the van while he grabbed my wrists and put hand cuffs on them. Where in the hell did he get those?

"What do you want?" I hissed with anger. 

"Shut up Slave." He smirked. I tried to hit him, but my hand's were tightened by the hand cuffs.

"I'm not a slave!" I huffed.

"Well from this day on your one!" He yelled back. A quick tear came down my face. Honestly, I don't know why I decided to go to Micheal and talk to him. Why didn't I notice that he was going to take me and probably kill me. It was my own fault.

"Just let me go." I whispered.

"Now why would I do that?" He questioned with mystery.

"I just wanna go home." I cried.

---

this chapter is edited.