65

Harry's Slave
65
---

Harry's P.O.V

                     "You better get on your knee's and beg for forgiveness." My father spoke with no emotion, which scared me a bit, but I was too worked up now to get scared. I breathed loudly as I took a step back, I tried to think for a moment about what I had just did. But, in all honesty I didn't care. I needed to stop letting him control my life. I'm sick of him ruining things for Scarlett and I.

"Now why would I do that, huh?" I smirked, "What are you going to do exactly? Kill Scarlett? Kill me? Lock me up in your house and never let me out? Sell me as a slave? Show me what you've got old man." 

My father has never looked at me with such anger and exasperation. His eyes were black, and his face was a bright red cherry colour. His breathing was louder and more vigorous than before. "Get your ass back in the car, right now. Before I change my mind." He says, in pique and fury. 

"Harry?" I heard a familiar voice speak through the air. I turned back, and saw the person I absolutely didn't want to see at this moment. Why in the hell was Scarlett here? "Scarlett?" I mumbled slowly as I almost fell to the ground. Scarlett looked at me, her eyebrows scrunched up together. 

"Wh-, why are you here?" Scarlett questions, "Heaven, you know him?"

"He's my, date?" She says rather confused, "You two are dating?"  I sighed as I rubbed my forehead, "Kinda, I guess. I-'

-

Scarlett's P.O.V 

"Well this awkward." Harry's dad laughs, "What a site to see. Well, I'll be doing, uh. I'm going..I'm not going to be here."  As Garrett leaves, Harry walks to her slowly. "Heaven, you know uh Scarlett?" He  asks, Heaven smiles. "Heaven is my sister, the one who I thought was dead." 

 I didn't know she thought I was dead. "Well, I'm alive!" I smile awkwardly, "And uh, Harry.. Heaven is your date?"  Harry looks confused as well as he spoke, "Yeah, but we just meet today." He admits solemnly, "So you guys are sisters?" Heaven and I nod our heads as we look at each other oddly. 

"I knew you guys looked alike!" He said to myself quite proudly, "But, um Scarlett, you really need to get out of here, like now." I looked at him with drowy eyes as I rubbed my eyes, "Yeah I know, I heard the conversation with you and Garrett."

"So you were talking about Scarlett, my sister Scarlett! I thought the name was just a coincidence." She says to herself, "Well Scarlett I'm glad you're alive!"

I smile as we run up to each other and hug, "Hey, I gotta go. I need you to stay with Harry and be safe. If Garrett asks where I am, don't reply to him unless he's threatening you. Understand?" I say to her quietly.