16

Harry's Slave
Chapter 16
----- 

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                    "Yes mam," Niall laughed "I would love to assist her." I chuckled and walked out of the door with my book in my hand. "So, were in the same homeroom?" I asked.

He nodded his head "Isn't it amazing?" He looked at me and smiled, "You know what it's so amazing, that I don't even need you to answer that question because, I know it's amazing.

I rolled my eyes and tried to control my laughter. We walked through the hallways; which seemed like an never ending hell, until Niall started screaming, "I found it! I found your locker, where's my fucking prize bitch?" 

I laughed at him "Nothing because your irrelevant." Niall knew I was joking and started play crying. Once we opened my locker we opened it and put the book and my backpack in there. 434. That was my locker combination. I needed to remember that. Probably wouldn't though.

"So.. I guess we just go back to class?" I asked, Niall laughed again and shook his head as he put his arms over my shoulders. "Now tell me why would we go back to class when the frozen yogurt place is open?" He questioned as I bursted out into laughter.

 I think this was the hardest time I've laughed in my life. Niall noticed and he started laughing. We laugh too much. But it was fun. He made you think everything in life was ok. He was just amazing. 

"How are we gonna get out of school bad boy?" I jokingly asked while standing right in front of the doors to exit the building. Niall points to the cafeteria. "There are doors in there to get outside and they're is no one in there right now."

"The teacher is going to know we skipped class." I spoke a bit worried. I didn't want to get in trouble on my first day.  Also I sure as hell didn't want to get in trouble with Zayn. 

"Half the class still haven't came back when they asked to go to the bathroom Scar. Come on." He says as he leads me into the cafe.

Scar

That's what Harry called me. After this thought roamed in my head millions of others came in. The way his dimples formed whenever he talked or laughed. Okay. this was just too much, I literally hate myself for liking Harry this much.  

"Scarlett?" Niall asked. "Are you ok?"

I snapped back out of my thoughts and smiled. "Oh. Yeah I'm fine Niall," I smiled. " So we gonna get yogurt or not?" 

Niall smiled and we ran out of the school. Quickly while we were running Niall started to talk "Come on. My car is over here." He spoke a little quietly. We both ran to the car and we headed to Yogurt Mountain.