27

Harry's Slave
Chapter 27
----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                            "You are most definitely not in charge of me!" I yelled in frustration, Harry's face arose with redness. He was most definitely pissed off at me, but did I care? Nope. "Don't come back to me, sobbing your fucking eyes out when he raped your ass!" He screamed louder than I did, the entire restaurant turned their attention on us. 

"What the fuck!" I yelled in furry. "I don't fucking like him Harry!"

"What the hell!" I yelled in furry, and anger, "I don't like him Harry!" 

"Don't play stupid with me Scar!" He screamed with a husky voice. I rolled my eyes and stood up to face him, "And even if I did like him why in the hell would you care, huh? I would never in a billion years date you or even consider it! You fucking piece of shit!"

Harry's face lit up, as he took his hand and swiped it across my cheek. I stood there in shock as I covered my cheek with me hand. I bit my lip, to prevent my tears as I ran outside the restaurant. I know I was being a total bitch, but I didn't deserve that slap.

I saw Harry follow me outside. I quickly sprinted to the other side of the building and hid behind a bush. I could hear Harry calling my name, but I avoided it and dialed Louis, he was really the only one I could trust in this place.

"Lo-uis." I cried lightly, he immediately spoke back, "Babe, are, are you okay?" He questioned. I sniffled my nose and coughed lightly, "Yes, yeah, I'm okay. Can you just, pick me up?"

"Of course, where are you?" He spoke in worry, "El Matron." I answered. 

"I'll be there in five, stay safe okay?"

"Okay, thank you." I said as I hung the phone up. Immediately I started pacing in a circle, waiting for Louis and hoping Harry wouldn't find me. Praying he wouldn't find me. About ten minutes past and I saw Louis walking up to me. I fell in his chest as I cried lightly on his jean jacket. I really

"Let's get you home, yeah?" He said as he put his arm over me and walked me to his car, "Here ya' go." He said as he helped me in the car, "Here, take this." He again spoke as he handed me his jean jacket. I smiled, and accepted it as I put it on. It was a little big, but I didn't care.

"So what happened?" Louis asked while stopping at a red light. I looked outside the window and turned to Louis. "Nothing.. I just wanted to go home." 

"So what happened," He asked as we were driving. I sniffled my nose once again and snuggled into the huge jacket on me, "Nothing really, I just needed to go home." I whispered lightly. He looked at me as we stopped at a red light, "You can tell me anything Scar, trust me."

I thought for a second on how I was going to word this. I didn't want Louis to know that he slapped me because, I knew that just wasn't him. I was just going to tell him I didn't feel safe with him. That's sounds fine. 

I thought to myself, how in the hell would I word this; Harry kinda bitch slapped me across the face for yelling at him. Yeah, that'd be great. "I just didn't feel safe. Harry got upset at me for talking to the waiter, and he got mad and started yelling at me. But it wasn't completely his fault, I yelled at him first." I confessed.