63

Harry's Slave
Chapter 63
-

Scarlett's P.O.V

       "I'm your mother," She says as she tucks a piece of her curly hair behind her ear, "I thought you were dead." She says as her nose sniffles. My mouth is completely wide open, Louis looks at me with the same expression.  "You must be joking." I say without any expression. The lady shakes her head, "I know I look different, but it I had to, to escape,"

I get out of my seat and started to picture my mother. I couldn't remember much, considering I haven't seen her in years. My mother had light milky hair that went down to her bellybutton. This woman had curly red hair that went to her shoulders, not to mention this woman was a bit skinner and with a lot more makeup than usual. But a few moments later and I start to picture my mother's face, smiling. 

"Mom." I cry as I run into her arms, she smiles as she opens her arms wide open. As she holds me in her arms, I feel as if I was home. This literally changes everything. I could go back home, I could see my family again. "Is dad, is he-" I say as she finishes my sentence. "Yes." She smiles as I release out of the hug. Everything feels like a dream.

"Come home." My mother says as she has tears running down her face, "Please, come home. Your sister has been looking for you, everyone has but, we could never find you. We thought, we thought your were dead. Your father is going to be so happy to see you, and so is your sister." She smiles as she looks at Louis, "Is this your boyfriend?" She questions, Louis smiles and gets up, "No, just a close friend." He says.

My mother puts her hand out to shake his hand, "Hopefully my daughter hasn't been too much trouble." She says as she chuckles, "Thank you for taking care of her, can I steal her for the day?"  Louis smiles, "Of course, of course. Have a fun time, but if it wouldn't hurt I would still like to order a meal."

-

"I found my daughter." She almost cries at her boss's eyes. Her boss looks at me and smiles, "She looks just like you." Her boss with light brown hair smiles, "Take the week off, with pay. I know how excited you must be. Take you're time, and call me back whenever you feel up to work, alright?" She says as she gives my mom a hug. 

"Thank you, thank you so much." She says as she removes her apron work thing and puts it in her boss's arms, "Thank you so much." 

"Scarlett," My mother says as we exit the building, "I can't believe I found you, at Chile's." She smiles as she makes her way to her car. "Neither can I." I say as I follow her to her car.  She smiles at me as she looks through her purse for her keys, "Where are my stupi- oh here they are." She says as she unlocks the car. "You're father isn't going to believe this." She says to herself as she turns the car on. I close the car door as I get inside, "I still can't believe you found me, I would've never thought you were my mom, but I love the new hairstyle." I smile as I buckle my seat-belt, "It works for you, but I think you should go back to your light brown hair."

"Trust me, if I ever have time I will," She says as she backs up and goes onto the road, "What happened to your blond hair?" I look at her and sigh, "Long story," I confess, "But I'll shorten it up for you. Basically some punk at my high school kidnapped me, or whatever and took me to some random creepy house. He didn't want anyone to recognize me so he dyed my hair black, but honestly I don't know what that did because, I still look like Scarlett so I mean it didn't help."