23

Harry's Slave

Chapter 23

------

Scarlett's. P.O.V

                                             "Take your shirt off. Let's give them a show." He smirked. I shook my head and quickly crawled away. I then got pulled by my shirt back to the corner which, I was just in. "I'm not taking my shirt off." I proudly announced. His face beamed with anger and he snatched my wrist and threw me across the room. I slowly opened my eyes to see that Harry had escaped the chair. Once he escaped the chair he threw a punch at both of the guy's manly hood and began to untie Louis and Niall. Micheal didn't seem to notice or care. He began walking towards me with a knife. 

"Leave her alone," Harry stated. "Before I kill you." 

Micheal laughed and threw a punch at Harry. But Harry caught his fist. Micheal didn't go down, he just laughed and threw a punch back at Harry while Niall and Louis raced over to me. Niall had a huge bloody cheek. "Niall," I almost screamed. "What happened to your cheek?" 

Niall touched his cheek and avoided the topic. "The question is are you okay? You have bruises all over you! We need to take you home!" Niall said, but got pulled back by one of the guys. Louis almost got pulled but he kicked him in the manly hood once again. I looked at Harry who was busting his butt. I cowardly got up and ran to Micheal and Harry.

"Leave him alone!" I screamed. Micheal and Harry stopped and looked at me. Harry gave me the most saddest look. "Scar.. Did he do that?" He whispered. I nodded my head. " t's not important Harry." Harry shook his head and threw one last punch to Micheal; Which made him tumble down and moan. I could hear the punch. That had to of knocked him out.

I took a small glance at Harry's knuckles and they were bleeding. I stormed over to Harry and took his hand. "I-. I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I did-dn't want you to get hurt.." 

Way to go Scarlett. Again with the mumbling.

"Scar.. It's fine. Let's get out of here and take you to the hospital." He said while picking me up bridal style. I looked over at Niall who was laying unconscious on the ground. "Niall!" I screamed while falling out of Harry's arms. Harry quickly looked back and saw me running to Niall. "Harry call 911!" I yelled, while picking up Niall's head from the ground. Harry stumbled around the house to find a phone. I'm guessing he found it because I heard him start talking. I looked around the room to find Louis in the corner sitting next to the two guys who were nearly dead. "I-- tr-ied.. They g--ot Niall too fa-st." He mumbled while tears flowed down his cheeks. 

"Niall... Please stay with me," I cried into his chest. "Please." 

Nothing. His heart was slowly beating. His eyes stayed close. I took a glance at his entire body. There was a huge bruise on his stomach. Then a couple of scratches.. After looking at that I found a knife pocking out of his chest,near his heart. I gasped. I swear I almost passed out. "Harry!" I screamed. He rushed over to me with the phone in his hands. "Yea?" He asked. Then he looked at Niall; Who was bleeding to death. "Oh fuck. The ambulance is coming.. Louis are you okay?" He asked. Louis slowly nodded his head. Tears were rolling down his pale face. Along with blood.

"Louis.. It's okay.. You did everything you could," I smiled at him. "Niall will be okay." 

For real though, I had no idea if he was going to make it out alive. His heart is having a struggle beating and he is bleeding way too much. After minutes of holding his chest, the ambulance came and they put Niall on a gurney and they ran out of the house. They then put him in the ambulance. I cried so hard into Harry's chest while he carried me out of the building. Louis followed us and drove us to the hospital. I was currently snuggled in Harry's chest while crying. Harry was patting my back and telling me everything was going to be okay. Even though he knew it wasn't.