64

Harry's Slave
Chapter 64
---

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                 "Great!" My father laughed, "We have your room. We made it months ago, we always knew you were going to come home, and look at you now! Hopefully, your favorite color is still purple." He smiles as he leads up upstairs. I laugh as I follow him, and mom behind me. As we get to my room, I see a huge bed with black covers right in the middle of the room. I walked around the room a bit, and saw a closet with a dresser next to it. Above the dresser had a picture of My sister and I. "Hey mom," I said as I looked back at her, "Where's Heaven?"

"Good question," My mom smiles, "She's actually going to a wedding, with her date. I forgot the name, gosh I'm getting old. She left a couple of hours before us, so she could meet her date and whatnot-"

"She hasn't even meet him yet?" I question, my mom laughs as she sits on the white couch, next to the patio doors. "Nope, but I talked on the phone with his father, they're good people- oh god." She says as she puts her hands on her face, "The wedding is tomorrow, I forgot we're leaving tonight to go to the wedding, our airplane is- I totally forgot!"

"Forgot?" I ask, "Where are you going?" My mother looks at me, as my dad chuckles, "I can't believe we forgot." He adds, "We should probably get to packing." 

"Honey, go buy another plane ticket on the computer, I'm taking Scarlett to go get a dress to wear okay?" She says as she hops off the bed and runs down the stairs, "Wait what is happening?" I question as I follow her down the stairs. "The wedding, our plane takes off at midnight and we need to get you a dress to wear!" She laughs, "We can do it, I know a really fancy cute teenage store down the street next to the mall." 

After my mom and I went dress shopping, we decided to grab some KFC and bring it home so, we wouldn't be hungry on the plane ride. I didn't complain. But the entire ride back home, you would say, I felt so confused. What was Zayn going to do? I just flat out left him in the dust. He cared about me for a long time. I can't even tell him myself about whats happening, I'm going to a wedding in a different part of the world. I felt terrible about it, but they're my parents, my real parents, I can't just bail. 

"We're home!" My mother shouts from the front of the house, "We brought KFC!"  My father comes rushing down the hallway, with his black hair a mess. "I finally, bought the ticket for her." He spoke as he kissed my forehead, "So glad you're back." 

"Glad to be back, now lets eat shall we?" I chuckle as I hold the bucket of chicken and swirl it around his face. "We shall." He laughed as we all stuffed food inside our faces so quick that I almost felt a little sick afterwards; but it was totally worth it.

-

My mother packed me a small bag, with my sister's clothes of course. They should fit me, but I didn't need much. All she packed me was two pairs of jeans and three shirts. Along with one black jacket and a box of tampons; just in case my mother said. Oh, and the dress and shoes that we bought for the wedding.