57

Harry's Slave
Chapter 57
(I put a song on the side of the story; if you are on mobile and cannot see the song choice, the song is  Hope You Found It by Jason Walker 
--

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                                    As I ran up the stairs, I felt my stomach drop and my throat fell dry. Don't get me wrong I know I want to see Harry, and I know that I would do anything for him; even if it meant his father was joking me. If there is a small chance that I could possibly see him, I would take the chance; in which I said multiple times before. I guess I'm just scared. 

"You can't go." Zayn absurdly said as I picked up my bag and threw it on my bed. I looked at him and shook my head. "I'm going Zayn, I'm sorry."

"Do you know how stupid you sound? You think they're actually telling the truth?" He almost yelled. I looked away at him and took some clothes out of my closet and smashed them into my bag. 

"Well answer me." He spoke then again.

"What am I supposed to say? I don't know if they're telling the truth, but they could be telling the truth. And that means I could see Harry, and we could be together again. And if they're telling a lie, well then  I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I have to do this, you don't understand anything. And I don't expect you to." I answered, "Does that answer your question?"

"You're going to get killed." He murmured.

"Thanks." I sarcastically said.

"Fine! If you don't care about your life, then fine! You're going to let a guy who hurt you thousands of times ruin your life! You're going to let Harry determine every move you make in your life! You're life isn't Harry's, his safety isn't your concern. He's in a bad place, everyone gets there. He has to be the person who fixes his life, not you!-"

"Get out!" I shouted bloody murder, "Get the hell out of my room, get the hell out of my fucking life! I hope you have a great fucking life with Jamie! Hell, I hope you guys have the child you always wanted! If you didn't want a messed up kid, then you shouldn've adopted me!" 

"Stop talking like that Scarlett! You know I fucking love you, you're my daughter! I love you more then anything, I adopted you because you needed a home. You needed a safe haven, you needed somewhere to grow up. I thought maybe, this child could be safe here, but no where ever you go, Harry will follow you! Harry this, Harry that, you need to get him out of your life! You have so many friends, so many dreams, and I don't want you to dump it down the drain because of a guy!" He yelled,  as a tear went down his cheek, "I'm sorry you can't see what a great life you have. I'm sorry that Harry is everything in your life. I'm sorry."

"I love him." I shouted as a tear trickled down my cheek, "I love him more then you will ever know. You have no idea who he is, you have no idea what he's been through! He's been through hell and back! You wouldn't know though because everything in life was handed to you! I was a fucking slave for too many years, I lost my childhood, my parents, everything! I lost it because of Harry. And you know what?" 

"What?"

"I wouldn't trade a thing." I spoke with furry in my tone, "Not one thing because everything that happened in my life showed me Harry. The real one, not the fake one his father wanted to be. The true one that loves me, the only fucking person who loves me!"

"I love you way more then that boy!" He screamed.