15

Harry's Slave
Chapter 15
------

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                    Ew, High School. Atleast I could possibly make some friends. I had loads of friends in high school when I was sixteen. I wonder where they were now, probably dead. The thought of that made me shiver. It made me almost sick to my stomach just thinking about it. It's realy hard to just start over, and pick up where you left off. Not to mention a two year gap difference. I had no idea what physics or algebra was anymore. Nor, do I care.

"Oh.. Ok," I spoke. " So is it just you living here or?"

Zayn nodded his head "Yeah.. It's just me."

"Your room is over here." Zayn said while leading me into the room. The room color was a light grey with a light blue bed. It had a TV and a dresser and a closet. Not to mention a pretty balcony that faced the streets. It was a pretty sight..

"Thanks," I said. " When are we going to the shop?" 

"In like five minutes. Come downstairs when your ready to leave." He answered as he went back downstairs. I nodded my head and  took a seat on my bed. It felt weird. I was so used to my old bed I guess. After five minutes past I heard Zayn yelling to leave. I rushed down the stairs and saw Zayn grabbing his jacket. We then headed to the car and our shopping adventure started. What a joy we were about to expreience. 

-

We shopped for like three hours. I could tell Zayn was getting tired of making trips back and to the car again to put down our bags. I guess Zayn was rich because, we went to all the expensive stores and he let me buy whatever I wanted. Let's just say I took advantage of that.

"So. Are we done?" He asked while turning the car on. I nodded my head. "Yeah Mr. Malik.Thanks"

He smiled, "No problem. Once we get home I need to sign you up for high school. So while I'm gone you can decorate and organize your room with all the stuff you got ok?"

"Yeah. I will," I spoke back. "Thanks again."

-

Once we got home Zayn left again to the high school. I wasn't that thrilled to start it..But maybe I would earn some friends. I don't know, just thinking about the positives in this situation. After I got all my bags in my room; which let me just add took like twenty minutes; I finally started to get my room together. 

I opened my closet and placed all the clothes in the closet. The closet was humongous. It was a walk in closet with atleast a million hangers. About fifteen minutes getting into the routine of hanging clothes the door bell ringed. Quickly, but surely I went to answer the door.