12

Harry's Slave
Chapter 12
---

Scarlett's P.O.V

                             I don't really know whats up with Harry. All of a sudden he had a change of heart. He never even told me anything about his past before, and now I know everything about him. His childhood, his father, how he became a slave owner. I knew everything. He actually trusts me, which was a big deal. Considering I'm his slave.

We went to the basement to check up on Rick. He looked so terrible and beaten. His face looked fine, but his arms were terribly beaten, especially his wrists. I guess Harry chained his wrists because, they looked awful.

I looked back to see Harry scratching his neck. His face was bright red, but not in the sad way. Kinda like he was uneasy or embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry Rick what hurts?" I asked while rubbing his wrists lightly, to get the blood flowing. They were bleeding terribly. I saw Rick give Harry a look then he quickly looked back at me and smiled. I gave him a confused look.

"I'm fine," He slurred. "Nothing hurts too bad. But just let me out of the basement.. It's fucking cold in here." Harry undid the chains wrapped around Rick and let Rick free. Rick sprinted to the door. I smiled at his energy. How could he just get up that fast after what Harry did to him.

I ignored my thoughts and followed Rick, as he led me into the living room.

"Do you guys want to go to Ed's house party tonight? I told him I wasn't going but I can call him.." Harry questioned. His face just looked happier. His attitude was perfect. How could someone come from evil and hatred to a loving and kind person?

"Sure." Me and Rick said in unison. Harry laughed and nodded his head "Okay then, go shower and get ready. We're going to try to leave by 7:00."

Rick and I darted upstairs to use the shower. After the shower I put on the light blue dress that went to my mid thigh and I put on some white sparkly heels; that I wore before. They were clearly gorgeous. Then I put some mascara on and curled my hair. After all that I had to admit I cleaned up nice. But getting ready was always more fun with someone else. I had nobody, except Rick. But he was a guy, and I couldn't curl his hair or do his eye shadow.

I ran to Rick's room, as I saw him putting a really nice light orange shirt that complimented his tan skin.

"Scarlett. You look.. Wow." He said. My cheeks instantly turned pink. "Thanks," I laughed, "You don't look too bad yourself."

After I waited for Rick to get ready we both headed downstairs to see Harry in a plain black shirt with his tight dark blue jeans. He just looked perfect I had to admit. His perfectly curly hair moved to the left. It just looked so amazing.

"Take a picture.. It lasts longer." Harry laughed. I looked at him and raised a eyebrow, "Don't flatter yourself."