22

Harry's Slave
Chapter 22
-----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                       "Take off your shirt or I will do it for you." Micheal said with a demanding tone. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, "How about you leave me the fuck alone you bastard!" I scream. "I'm sick of your attitude being pushed around like some dog!" 

He smirked. "I thought you were used to this?" 

"Can you just shut the fuck up about me being a fucking slave?" I scream in fustration, "That fucking joke wasn't funny yesterday, and it still isn't fucking funny today!" 

"I'm sick of your attitude Scar." Micheal smiled as he lowers his voice, "Very sick of your attitude indeed."

"Don't call me that!" I screamed once more while I got the chance to kick him where the sun don't shine. I quickly started to breath loudly, definitely regretting what I just did. Knowing that I couldn't escape or defend myself, "I'm sorry-" I whispered, better to apologize than to get punched again.

Micheal backed away and grabbed some red small box, and pulled out a knife. I swallowed air as I felt a tear some down my face. Well this just gets better and better.

He began to get closer and closer to me. I noticed I was shaking like a lunatic. What was he going to do? He then got right next to me and smiled that same creepy ass smile, "I will kill you, if you don't follow the rules."

"You wont kill me." I say as I continue to shake violently. He laughed and rose up from the floor. "I promise to god I will kill you in the most slow painful way I can. It's not like I haven't killed someone before."

"Are you seriously going to rape me?" I whispered. He looks and me and smiles, "Rape?" He repeats, "Don't think of it as rape. Think of it as, making love to your enemy." 

"Then do it." I bravely said as I looked straight into his deadly cold eyes.

"Why rush into things babe? No one is coming after you, and even if they do, I'll rape you as  they watch. It's more fun that way." He smirked. He was seriously messed up. Like, he was insane.

"Pussy." I said to myself, but sadly he heard me.  "I'm sick of your god damn attitude!" He yelled so loud I bet everyone in the neighborhood could hear. I was shocked by his loud, demanding voice. I closed my eyes as he came to me and threw a punch, that made me roll over and groan. All he did was keep on doing the same thing, until I felt numb. "Maybe, this will teach you how to treat me you bitch!"

-

Harry's P.O.V

"Get me out of here," I spoke as the blond Irish guy nodded his head and ran to another room. I was beyond shocked and pissed, how in the hell did he know about me, and who in the hell would take Scarlett? It's only been a few months, and she already has someone trying to kill her? 

"Styles," One of the guards spoke, "You're released, I hope you learned. And make sure Scarlett is safe, alright?"  I nodded my head, "Yes, I- I will."