11

Harry's Slave
Chapter 11
---

Scarlett's P.O.V

                          "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Harry raised his voice, I quickly moved my eyes to the direction of his face. Guilt fulfilled his body within a matter of seconds.

"Look.. I'm sorry.. Just why do you care so much anyways?" He questioned. 

"I'm a human, I don't want people to die. Simple as that, and I say this in the most, none likeable away possible. But he's a person, and I need someone to talk to."

"You could always talk to me." He mumbled.

I shot my eyes up. He doesn't care about me and what I have to say. Anyways I would never tell him my entire story. I would never tell him my secrets and my dreams. He wasn't my friend. He was my owner and he needed to recognize that.

"Harry," I breathed, "You do know that I'm not your friend. I will always be your slave. And you will always be my owner."

Harry looked like he was going to throw up when I said slave and owner.

Sadness took over Harry's facial expression. I thought he was actually going to start crying right there and now. But he sucked in his tears and moved his emotions away.

"You're right. Your completely and fully right. I am your owner. I do own you." He said.

I nodded my head and he kept on talking. "I have the power to do whatever I want to do to you when I want to right?"

I again nodded my head. Where was he going with this?

"That means I can do this." He said while putting his red plump lips on mine. What the hell? I quickly stood up and Harry did the same. I'm not saying I didn't like the kiss. It was sweet but, I just couldn't kiss him after what he had done to Rick and me for years and years. I couldn't just makeout with the guy who made my life a living hell. Hell to the no. I'm not that kind of girl who makes out with the guy who punches her. Nope.

"How dare you kiss me?" I snapped at him " After you beat Rick to the point of death, and now you think you can just kiss me and everything will be ok?"  My voice raised up a bit more then I wanted to.

Harry's P.O.V

I kissed Scarlett. Why did I just do that? Why am I so stupid? She hates me. I would hate me too. I'm a terrible person but I can't help it I was raised that way. My father beat me when I was a kid and he always told me that I was in charge of everything. That's where I get my temper from. Surprise. 

I couldn't let her out of the room. I needed to apologize for everything I had done to her. I just realized how much pain I did to her. How could I be so cruel to her? I can't fucking believe I just kissed her, my father is going to murder me once we finds out. He always told me to be cruel and hateful towards my slaves, or else. He told me it was 'the way of life' and some more bullshit like that. 

I hated my dad so much. He made me do things I shouldnt've done. He made me get slaves, since he is  the boss of the number one slave owner company.

"Scarlett let me explain," I slowly said. She just stood there with confusion and anger in her eyes. I ignored that and went on with my story.

"I might sound like a total kiss up, and I'm sorry if you think that. First let me just say that I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry for beating you to the point where you passed out. I'm sorry for-"

"Saying sorry isn't going to fix anything Harry!" she yelled loudly. I ignored that and went on.

"I know It wont fix anything, I just need to say it. I'm sorry I sent Cole away and I'm sorry that I sent Lucy away. I don't even know who I am anymore. I think it's time you know some things that you don't know. I was an actual nice guy with good friends. My dad is a evil guy, and I'm not blaming all my actions on him because, I have an anger problem and I'm not going to deny that. All I'm saying is I know you will never forgive me. I know that you will always hate me. I understand all that. But all I need you to know is that whatever I did to you, my father told me to. Remember when I hurt you in the basement. My father told me to do so. That's why I backed away and stopped myself and ran upstairs to have a moment. But anyways. I'm so sorry I really am.Scarlett you have no idea how terrible I feel.. I should've never took you away from your family to serve me...It's just my dad told me this is how I should be and I loved my dad and I wanted to be whatever he was. I wanted to get his approval. I wanted him to be proud of me. I wanted someone..anyone to be proud of me." 

Scarlett looked at me as she sighed. "Sorry about your story, but that doesn't make up for what you did to me. I'm sorry about your lif-'

"Don't be sorry. I've been a terrible person and you have every right to hate me and want to kill me. I hate me too. Trust me. I just needed someone to talk to, and you're the only one that I trusted to say that to." Scarlett looked at me and looked down slowly. Then she gave me a quick hug.

"That wasn't because I forgive you, that was because I know how It feels."

I looked at her. "I will be right back. I'm getting Rick."

"I'm coming too." She said, I nodded my head; in approval of her coming.

Once we got to the basement Scarlett went sprinting to Rick. I didn't hurt him too badly. Well I didn't hurt him as much as I hurt Scarlett.

"Are you okay?" She asks as she touches Rick's back eye.

Rick looked confused. He looked over to me with a blank expression. I nodded my head, "It's ok."  I mouthed to him. He smiled and hugged Scarlett. I was jealous, yes, but I wasn't going to show that. 

-

this chapter is edited