54

Harry's Slave
Chapter 54
--

Harry's P.O.V

                                            "Yeah, Yeah I'd love to Styles." She chuckled as I smiled at her. It felt weird to smile, but I liked it. I was sick of feeling down for weeks. "Well, come on." I laughed as she followed behind. It was a short walk to the front door. I slowly opened the door and let her in first. As we both got in, Carson and Noah's heads shot back.

"Carson, Noah, this is Katherine. An old friend from grade school." I spoke as they both got off the couch and went to greet her. "Hello Katherine." Carson smiled at her as she shook her hand, as Noah did the same.

"You guys look bored." Katherine stated. I looked over at Katherine and looked back at Carson and Noah. "You guys wanna go to the yogurt place down the block? I heard- I heard It's good." I mumbled as I looked at my shoes.

"I'm in." Katherine immediately added after I finished the sentence. Carson and Noah looked at each other oddly as they shrugged, "Sure." Noah spoke for both of them.

"Great!" Katherine smiled, "We can all get to know each other."

"That sounded so cheesy," I laughed, "Anyways let's get on our way, before it gets dark." And we all started walking towards the door. I could feel the awkwardness between all of us because, I'm pretty sure Noah and Carson hate me. But can I really blame them?

As we finally got to the yogurt place, we all stepped out of the black car and ran to the yogurt place, I believe it's called Yogurt Mountain. I went to it a long time ago with my sister, but the memory is all blurry.

--

"So, how old are you?" Katherine asked as she ate a spoonful of her rainbow yogurt with sprinkles. Clearly disgusting. She even added skittles and gummy bears. Not to mention a drizzle of banana choppings.

Carson swallowed her bite of yogurt then answered the question, "I'm fifteen. Turning sixteen soon."

"Yeah I'm a year older, so I'm better." Noah added, as Carson threw a playful punch at him. Katherine smiled at them, "So are you guys like.."  Before she could even finish her sentence, Carson's face exploded with red and pink. Clearly embarrassed.

Katherine went into a serious event of laughter as she then felt a little embarrassed afterwards because, she shorted once or twice. But I'm pretty sure it was five times, but I didn't want to say anything about it.

About an hour past, and we were all in deep conversation. We finished our yogurt about thirty minutes ago, but that didn't stop us from talking. It turns out Noah and I have more in common then I thought. He hates his dad, he loves the same bands I like, and he uses the same underwear brand. Ah, It sounds weird that I know that but we were on the topic a few minutes ago.

I looked outside the window and hopped out of my seat, "We should start heading out, it's getting dark outside and I'm pretty sure everyone is annoyed of us here." I smiled as everyone nodded their head, and got out of the seat fast without a word being spoke. 

As we exited the place and stepped into my car, we all felt a wave of awkwardness it seemed. It was like a vortex forbidden up from speaking to one another. It was quite weird, and I honestly cannot explain it.

I ignored the awkwardness, and turned on the radio. Imagine Dragons was playing the song Demons. One of my favorites, I also knew all the lyrics. And I'm not embarrassed at all, If I must say. A couple minutes past, and we were home. I walked Katherine home as she gave me a hug. I really missed that girl, I forgot about her for some time.

As I walked back to my house, I noticed a familiar car parked in the driveway that I failed to see a couple minutes ago. It was parked in my grass. I couldn't quite tell who's car it was until I saw the sticker, Styles.

Oh shit, my father is here. I rush into my house, not even concerning about anything else in the world. I dash into the door, slamming my face in the process. But I couldn't care less. And when I open the door up, I see my father sitting on the couch, facing in my direction.

"Well, Well, Well. Harold. I thought I specifically told you not to be-friend your slaves." He says calmly, not making his tone too loud, or too low. Quite scary actually. I gulp loudly as I look at Carson and Noah, who are in the kitchen, wiping the counters gracefully as they both look at me in sorrow.

I bit my lip in confusion and worry. I have no idea what to say without me or my slaves getting in trouble. I would rather jump off a cliff at the moment. Just looking at my father could give you the chills. 

"Dad, I can explain." 

"No need for explaining my dear son, I've already made my decison. I told you if you be-friended your slaves. And I'm pretty positive you know what the consequence is? Am I right?" He said as he moved closer towards me. "Don't tell me you forgotten already."

"No you wouldn't." I calmly spoke.

"Oh but I would."

He's going to take Scarlett.

 -

 Sorry for the terribly long await for this chapter. I could not login to my wattpad at all D:

this chapter is edited.