7

Harry's Slave
Chapter 7
---

 Scarlet's P.O.V

                                I went into the living room as Harry told me to do, while he talked to Rick. I don't know what he told him, but it's probably the usual. Harry probably told him to not escape and just to follow his rules. The same as every other slave, but strangely enough, Rick was different. We haven't got a male slave in two years since Cole.

Cole was my best friend. We got along very well and we both were slick about sneaking around this house. After the sun went down and all our chores were done we'd go outside and talk about the world. Talk about our future. It was a perfect time. I have a lot of memories with that kid. I remember every moment we had together.

The first time we meet. The first time we snuck out of the house. The memories made me cry. I missed him so much. Harry sent him off him after he talked back to him for the millionth time. 

I ignored all my thoughts and came back to the present .I had to make Rick live. We had to make it out alive. We had to. Hopefully slavery would end and, we'd come out alive as they brought Harry to jail. I wouldn't even feel bad  I mean should I feel bad if Harry died? I don't even know how I would react to Harry's death. I've been around with him for so long, I don't even know.

Finally, Harry came back down without Rick. He was probably upstairs scared to death. Or he was pissed off. People react to situations differently. When I came here I was so scared. I didn't want to die. And look at me now. I'm still alive. 

Harry hopped onto the couch. He took a seat next to me and took a long breath "Hopefully he doesn't get smart with me or I will beat his ass." He murmured. I nodded my head, "Just try not to kill him, alright?" 

"Do you like him?" He questioned.

I swallowed and looked for the right words to say. I had no idea what to say though. I didn't want Harry to know I cared for him or he would make me not care. And I surely don't want that to happen. 

"I don't like him Harry. But I don't want him to die. I don't want anyone to die," I said. "Why would you want to kill someone anyways? Personal problems maybe?" 

He took his giant hand and grabbed my wrist "Look. If you ever try to escape with him or start a relationship with him I will end you and him. Trust me."

Again I nodded my head. It was much better then speaking. 

"Go in my room." He said. 

I looked at him confused. " Why do you-"

"Just go." He strongly said. I quickly got up from the seat and went to go find his room. Out of years I've never entered his room. He told me to never enter it. I followed that rule, like I followed the bible.

I entered his room. He had two giant beds and a flat screen TV with a patio. Also he had a walk in closet with so many clothes and shoes. This room was fantastic to what I had. My room only had two small beds with a small closet that could fit a pair of shoes and a shirt.

I took a seat on his couch and just sat there basically. I was scared of what he wanted. What if he wanted me to go away somewhere else? Or what if he wanted me to kill Rick. I was seriously thinking of the worse things that could happen.

Moments later Harry entered the room and stood right in front of me. 

"I want you to sleep in this room for now on since they're are two beds. And I don't want you talking to Rick. This just seems like the right thing to do." He said. 

"What the fuck?" I said sassily. "I'm not fucking in love with Rick. You stupi-"

"Look here you little- Just..Go to sleep." He lowered himself.

"Fine." I spit back. 

I walked to the bed which looked like mine since they're was nothing on it. The bed was so comfy compared to my bed. My bed was so uncomfortable, while his was like heaven. I could get used to this to be honest. But I still have no idea why he wanted me to sleep in his room with him. It actually made no sense to me. But whatever Harry wants he gets. Like always.

--

I woke up to the sound of screaming from downstairs. I quickly got out of my bed and stormed to the door but the door was locked. The screams sounded like Rick's. Is Harry hurting him? What the hell is happening?

A few minutes later the screams end and Harry storms into the room and grabs my arm and drags me downstairs. I don't try to fight back because, what the use of doing that? He is way stronger then me.

He dragged me to Rick. Which Rick was tied up by rope. His face looked so beaten. His heart looked broken. Harry threw me on the ground and looked me in the eye.

"You like him?" He yelled at me. Rick looked at me with his light blue eyes. He was so scared. I was too. What was I suppose to say? 

"Why the hell not..." I mumbled. Why the actual fuck did I say that? I was going to get killed.

Harry's face lit up and grabbed me by my hair and took me to the corner and took some handcuffs and looked at me in the eyes with his dark soul green eyes. "You can leave the basement when you lose feelings for Romeo.

"I don't fucking care Harry." I sneered. 

"Shut up."

"Make me."

He got on my level and hit me in the jaw. He took a step back and looked at me in confusion. But then he just ran out of the basement, and locked the door. This was going to be a great time in this basement. 

-

this chapter is edited