26

Harry's Slave
Chapter 26
--

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                                 I woke up to the sound of Zayn yelling at me, obviously he was drunk. His eyes were blood shot red and he was sweating. I quickly arose from the bed and scooted over to the opposite side of the room. Zayn let out a big grunt and walked over to me and grabbed my arm tightly and threw me on the floor. I screamed and hid my face with my hands and crawled up into a small ball.He then took his fist and pounded it into my stomach multiple times before he started to fall down and become knocked out.

I glanced at him once last time before running into a spare bed room and locking the door behind me. I jumped onto the bed and started crying as the pain become intolerable. 

The pain wasn't the only thing making me scream and cry. The fact that he would even think about hitting me was hard to put into my mind. He slapped me once, but I knew that he didn't mean it. Not to mention he apologized for ten hours straight.

I stayed in the bed for a couple hours until I heard Zayn's snoring from the other room. I let out a reliving sigh as I tip toed back to my room, where I saw him passed out on the floor. I walked around him slightly as I grabbed my pillow, blanket, and phone. I wasn't going to tell anyone about what just went down. I knew he was drunk, I knew he didn't mean it. He couldn't have meant it, he's supposed to be my father. 

Next morning.

"Scarlett, please wake up." I heard a fragile voice speak. I slowly opened my eyes to see Zayn standing in tears. He looked like a total mess, his cheeks were bright red and his eyes were dead black. Not to mention his pale white complexion.

 "I-.. I'm so so-" He admitted, but I ended his sentence. "Let's just not talk about this again," I whispered while getting off the bed, "I'm taking a shower." 

He nodded his head as his nose sniffled. As I exited the room I heard sobs, and I mean full on crying going on. I wanted to look back, but I couldn't. I knew he didn't mean to hit me. It was the alcohol. 

-

After the shower, I checked my phone to see Harry's name two times and my other friends 64 times. They seriously need to give me some space. I love them and all but, I just need my old friends for a couple weeks while Niall is in the hospital.

I dialed Harry's number as I put the phone up to my ear, "Hello?" Harry's voice rung into my ear, "What's up, you called?" I questioned as I walked into my room; which Zayn was once in. "Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner at a restaurant called El Matron."

"Sure, sounds cool. What time?" I question as I put him on speaker and begin to brush through my hair. "Five, I'll pick you up at four forty five." 

"Alright, see you then." 

"Bye, see you."