60

Harry's Slave
Chapter 60
--

 before i start this chapter i would like to say that if you have lost interest in my lack of updating & shitty chapters then i completely understand. i've been really bad at wattpad in these last few months. my exams are coming up in a week and im just trying to cram my studies to write, which isn't working out very well. anyways please if you do want to continue reading my book, then thank you. i love you guys and i hope you enjoy my chapter! 

--

Scarlett's P.O.V

"I'll stay with you, if Harry can leave and never come back."

                                     Harry's father gave me a classic smirk as he walked closer to me; still handcuffed to the bed I felt vulnerable. Harry's mouth opened widely as he shook his head, "I'm not having this conversation again." He spoke, as he walked to the closet slowly. 

"Harry,-' I added, but he again interrupted me. 

"Please Scar, wait until I finish." He said, going into the closet and pulling something out (of what it looks like a hidden box in the wall. He pulls out the box, and he grabs the gun inside. "I'm sick of you ruining my life. This was my room, if you even remember. I hid this in the wall for a reason, specifically for this type of situation. You're a monster, and you've created monster; me. I'm done with you, and your games. This is it dad, goodnight." 

He puts the gun to his dad's head. My mouth widens, having no words. My body is in sleep mode, and somehow I'm scared about whats fixing to go down. Of course I hated Garrett with all my heart, and I wanted him to pay; but not like this. I didn't want him to die, as much as he wants me to.

"Harry, stop." I quietly say, "Please, you're stronger then him. Not go down at his level."

He looks at me and gives me a weird look like 'what the hell Scarlett, shut the fuck up' kinda look. His  eyebrows squint together and he looks at me still, with that look. "Look away." And with that, I heard the gunshot. Tears drenched down my face, and I couldn't even see what had happened. I didn't want to see, my mind was still processing this information. 

 "He's dead." Harry said in shock, "He's gone. We're free."

I look up at his dead father on the ground. Blood coming out of his head, still unable to move because, of the handcuffs; I looked straight at Harry, "You're a monster." I say with no emotion what so ever, "You're a monster, just like your father. You may have killed him, but you're just like him. You killed your father. I-I I don't, I don't know how to react. You just killed your father-"

"He was threatening to ruin our lives!" He defended himself, "He threatened to kill you. He threatened-'

"We're not him, we're not monsters. We're the good people; or at least I thought! You fucking bastard! You killed him!"

"It had to be done Scarlett, one way or another-"

-