53

Harry's Slave
Chapter 53
-----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                               "Actually I'll take a fucking sprite." I sassily responded with a big attitude. Liam poked out a chuckle as he covered his smile. 

"Sprite for the lady, and what would you like sir?" He questioned, trying not to laugh. Jake gave me a look as he took his eyes in the direction of Liam. "I'll take some peppermint tea." He says as he then continues to stare back at me. 

"Coming up." Liam says then walking off into the distance of the restaurant. I look at Liam and laugh as I turn my direction back onto Jake. 

"What the fuck was that for?" Jake spits at me as he pulls his body towards me, and just a table separating us. I look at him and squint my eyes, "I don't know what you do for lady's but I would like to order for my damn self, thank you." I sarcastically say on the thank you part. Jake looked pissed off, but he didn't dare say anything else that would upset me, so he just moved on to a new topic.

"So are you going to college?" He asked as his eyes fixed on me. 

"Yeah I would like to I guess. You?"

"Yeah, I'm probably going to study law. I really want to be a officer. Seems cool." He answers back in a modest tone. 

"That's exciting. I don't know what I want to do. Maybe a veterinarian or a school teacher?" I say in a unsure tone. "I just want to help people or animals. Seems fun."

"So If you were to become a teacher, which grade would you teach?"

"Hmm, sometime during primary school. Maybe kindergarten or first. I love little kids, but definitely don't want to teach high school students."

He laughs, "Yeah, Yeah. I understand you there."

A hour or so passes and we leave the restaurant and go to the movies. I get out of the car and walk with Jake into some huge gigantic black building, which is a move theater.. As we walk into the place I see people, loads and loads of people playing with the video games and mini rides.I then look to my other side and see the previews of movies and a live cut out of some movie characters. Peeta and Katniss. I laugh as I run over to them and give Jake my phone.

"Take a picture!" I laugh as I kiss Petta's cheek. Jake takes the picture and forcefully gives the phone back to me as he drags me over to some family bathroom center. And starts blowing off steam to me. 

"I thought you liked me?" He questioned in a brat tone. 

"Wa- Like you?" I question. "Were hanging out, this isn't a date. I can't date somebody after what just happened in my life. I'm sorry, but no." I say as I push him out the way and try to get out of the bathroom. Jake grabbed my arm back over to him.

"Wai- What do you mean you don't like me?" He questioned. 

"I mean what I said. I said Jake were just friends!" I scream. "Now let go of me or I yell rape!"  He aggressively lets go of me as I run out of the bathroom and back outside. I look around, who's going to drive me home? Zayn was at Jamie's and I didn't want to hurry them or interrupt them.