4

Harry's Slave
Chapter 4
-

Scarlett's P.O.V

                         Harry looked at me as his tall body hallowed over me. I was sitting on the ground, scared to death of what was going to happen. Harry bit his lip harshly as he thought for a second and began to speak.

"You're so useless! Don't you know that?" He yells as his voice seems uneasy. "You need to know how to treat me. Stop treating me like a piece of dog shit! I'm the owner of you and I could kill you whenever I choose!"  His voice sounded unsure.

"Then kill me." I dare as I back towards the hard cold war, and he starts to follow me. He begins to punch me in my stomach. I felt my ribs starting to ache and I couldn't take the harsh pain. The punches felt as If a gun was being shot at me a million times. And the worse part is that I just stood there and took the pain. I didn't stand up from myself, because I couldn't. I was weak, and he knew that. 

He then dragged me into the bathroom and started a bath or something. I couldn't really make it out.   Then he took my head and put it under the water. I don't know how long I was under water. I thought  I was dying. So . I kinda gave up. But Harry got me from under the water and slammed my head against the floor. Then he took his hand cuffs and hand cuffed my wrist to the metal bar. I couldn't leave. 

But as he was doing all this destruction to my body, he looked like a lost puppy. He looked unsure of what he was doing.

Then took all my clothes off except my underwear and bra. 

Quickly, I started shivering. It was freezing, at least it was when you were almost bare naked. Harry got on his knee's and took my arm that wasn't handcuffed and with his other hand he started punching my stomach again .Quickly my body felt cold and breathless. It was freezing and my teeth started to shiver

After I started crying, Harry looked up at me and backed away and took a breather, also I could tell there was a tear going down his cheek. Maybe it wasn't though, maybe I was seeing things. I was confused as I shifted away from him. Tears falling from my eyes, and down my cheeks. I tried to get far, but my bruised body wouldn't move that fast. All I could do was push harder, and try. 

I tried yelling for help. But I couldn't. And even if I could. What would it help? No one could hear my cries. And even if they did they wouldn't help. It's everyone for themselves. Sad right? What happened to the world that everyone helped people. Smiles on TV and I know the whole world wasn't the best place ever back then. But It was better then this. Anything was better then this. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled trying to stay still and not cry. He looked at me and I could feel his heartbeat. But the same facial expression stayed on his face. He didn't hit me again, nor did he move. He just stood there and stared at me with his eyes; as if he was trying to tell me something. Eventually Harry got the strength to leave, and go upstairs.

I just sat there looking at my wrists and arms. They were bloody and bruised with his hand marks. He had big hands so they took up most of my body. I didn't even want to see my face. Probably bruised also. 

All I could do was sit there, and look at the ceiling and the walls. But five minutes later Harry came back down, to get me.

-

Lucy's P.O.V

All I heard from downstairs were cries and yells. And Harry's screaming, that only lasted a few minutes. After that I just heard Scarlett's yell for help. And I couldn't do anything. It would just make it worse. It hurt to hear your only friend getting beaten to death.

Moment's past and the screaming stopped. Everything stopped. But it didn't last long at all. The front door flew open. There were two men in black uniforms with guns in their pockets. Quickly I backed away and stared at them with fear in my eyes.

"Where are the two slaves?" One of them yelled so loud it hurt my ears. I shyly raised my hand. "I'm one of them." 

He gave me a look. "Where is the other one?" He questioned. Before I could answer I heard Harry's footsteps coming upstairs with Scarlett. Her face. Oh my god. It was bruised so bad. And all she had was her bra and panties whilst her hair was tangled and in knots. And her eyes were all puffy, but she still manged to keep her head high, and not show fear. Which was, what I thought, was true bravery.

Harry handed her in to the men. They had like stamper or something. I don't know. But they took her wrist and stamped her. She let out a small weep. But she didn't cry.  Quickly I was pushed to the man. He grabbed my right wrist and stamped me. Jesus Christ it hurt. The stamp said; Belongs to Harold Edward Styles 4908 Eddy's Avenue 71 Opp.

I tried to act tough. But that didn't work. I started crying more then a baby being born.

Scarlett's P.O.V

-

 What the fuck was printed onto my skin? What this permanent? Because If so I will get pissed off. I'm not having Harry's name on my skin forever. I know I have bigger things to worry about, but still.

I looked at the print Belongs to Harold Edward Styles 4908 Eddy's Avenue 71 Opp.

What happened to ending slavery?

-------

this chapter is edited