10

Harry's Slave
Chapter 10
-----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                         Once Rick left, my heart was still in shock. I really liked him, atleast I think I did.. I mean maybe Harry was telling him to say this, or maybe he wasn't. Fuck. I don't know anymore. If Rick was telling the truth, than Harry was right. He was damn right, the first time he's been right to be exact.

 All of a sudden Harry came back in with a another blanket with a cup of water. He came and sat next to me. I looked at him, "Did you tell him to say that?" 

"Say what?" He said in confusion.

"Fuck, you're right. He doesn't like me." I say as I drink a cup of water.

"Sorry," He said as he lightly grabbed my shoulders and picked me up "I think you finally know what teenage guys are like now" He whispered as he carried me out of the basement.

I finally was going in my room again. It was warm there and I just hated that basement. It was so lonely and cold there.

Harry gently laid me down on my bed next to his. He put the covers over me, and basically tucks me in like a father would do. "Goodnight Scar." He says as he exits the room. Was he drunk? What the hell was going on with him?

-

I guess I drifted off to sleep because, I woke up to see Harry talking on the cell phone. He looked kinda happy. I don't really know how to describe it though. Kinda like surprised,happy, and confused. A weird combination but its how his face was shown.

"Harry?"  I quietly spoke. Harry turned in my direction and smiled "You're up!"

 "Um, yeah."

"Hey do you mind joining me to go to Niall's house?" He asked "He is very... Curious about girls if you know what I mean so I will pick out your outfit so no one gets the wrong idea about you."

I nodded my head "Cool, that's fine.."

"Great.. Go take a shower and get ready your clothes will be on your bed." He spoke. I quickly got up and took a shower and applied a little foundation to hide the bruise on my cheek. Then I added some mascara. After that I headed to my bed. Harry had placed my clothes on the bed. It was an old band shirt of his and some skinny jeans that I had when I came here. They were kinda big but whatever. Then I wore my vans. They still fit from two years ago. Wow.

After I got finished I went downstairs. I saw Rick but I didn't even say hi to him. I hated him and his guts. I wish we could get a new slave. I saw Harry wearing a white Tee and jeans with some white converse. He cleaned up well also.

"Me and Scar are leaving for a couple of hours. So clean the rooms, do the laundry, clean the kitchen and make some chocolate cake for us when we return... Oh and take a shower you smell like dog shit." Harry strictly said with his darker tone. He knew how to scare a bitch, I'll give him that.