69

Harry's Slave
Chapter 69 (insert smirk face)
------

Scarlett's P.O.V

                            Ive been at the hospital for weeks, it seemed. The mysterious boy named Harry, which is my 'boyfriend' has came to visit me everyday. A boy named Louis has been getting worse 'so i'm told' and apparently I was best friends with him? I don't know how to feel about this, but I really want to say goodbye to him, or hello.. Hell I don't know. I just want to him before he get's worse.

I've been getting flashbacks, weird ones that I can't really tell what's happening. I'm not sure if they're flashbacks for sure, all I know is that it seemed like it happened and I was reliving it. I was locked somewhere, and I was screaming. 

That's the same flashback I've been having for days now. I burst into a panic attack when it happens, and the doctors say I'll start to remember little things soon. Like my favorite colors, my favorite foods, and my old friends. They say I'll make a full recovery, but I just need time. And that's the one thing I can't give them. I don't know how long I'll make it in this hospital, sane. 

"Hey." Harry says as he walks in the room with a black shirt on. I look at him and give him a small smile. "Hi." I say back. 

"How are 'ya feeling?" He asks as he takes a seat on the chair sitting next to the hospital bed. I shurg, "Still having those, memories or flashbacks.. Whatever they are. And, still not eating. I puke every time I eat." I admit. He shakes his head as he looks at me, "I'm so sorry."

"It's not you're fault. I'm really fine. It's just, those flashback things make me freak the fuck out, y'know?" I say as I sit up in my bed, "It's like I'm reliving the memories, and it's just. It's scary." I say as I look at him, "Is Louis feeling any better?"

"No." He says bluntly, "Doctors are saying he's gonna need a miracle to make it alive."

"Oh my god," I say as shake my head and rub my fingers on the temple of my forehead, "I need to see him, now. I need to see his face. I need to talk to him." Harry nods his head, "I'll ask, but remember last time they said no because, he was in too critical condition." He said as he exited the room quickly. I waited about two minutes until a nurse, and Harry came back in. "You can see him, if 'ya like." She spoke with a country accent that was quite strange.

As she helped me up to walk to Louis'' room, I felt sick. I felt like I was going to burst out into tears. I wanted to remember Louis before he would pass, I needed to remember. I had to remember.

I saw a pale teenager. maybe like nineteen, eighteen, I didn't really know. His brown hair flipped to one side, messily, and his small eyes shut. I closed my mouth from crying. Somehow, my body knew it was him, or I wouldn't be in tears right now. Everything kinda just stopped? And I didn't know what was happening.

"Lo, Louis." I spoke fragile, "I don't remember who you are. I want to. You seem like an incredible guy, and I wanted to thank you for saving my lif-'

"Scarlett?" I heard Louis' voice echo ever so softly. I sat on the chair next to him and held his hand gently. "Yes, yes I'm here." I spoke as I looked into his light blue eyes that reflected off the light. 

"I'- I'm gonna die, aren't I?" He questioned as I looked away from him for a second to catch my breath. I shook my head slightly, "Don't talk like that. Louis, you're gonna make it. I know you'll make it. Just, just hang in there. I believe in you." 

"If I die, I died for love. And, that's a good way to die. So, If I don't make it.. I, love you. And you probably already figured that out. But just in case, I love you." He murmured as he fluttered his eyes open a couple times during his sentence. He doesn't know I lost my memory.

"I think, I think I should tell you something Louis." I slightly spoke as I played with my hands nervously, "I, I was told that my kidnapper gave me loads of injuries, and I lost a lot of blood, the day you took the shot for me. You saved my life. But, the blood lose and the injuries in my head and body. They, they were too much. And I lost everything. Including my memory." 

-

kidnap day: 48

"I'm so sorry!" Scarlett screamed at the top of her lungs, "I promise I didn't! I swear on my life!" She screamed even harder as Niall walked to her like a physio. Slowly, yet presciently. "I want no lies Scarlett May Belle." His voice sounded cold and heartless. 

"No lies," She repeated low as he blocked her with his arms against the wall. She looked down as his face looked directly at her. "Did you go outside without my permission. Answer my god damn question, with the god damn truth!" His voice sprained her ears as a tear flew down her cheek. "No." Her answer echoed through his ears. He laughed as he knocked her head against the wall. "Lies!" He screamed as he kicked her right in her stomach. Her cries, her screams meant nothing to him. He had no humanity left inside of him. It was gone.

"Niall please!" She screamed in tears as he tore her up by her shirt. "I'm going to ask you one final time. Did you or did you not leave this house without my permission?" His voice was colder and more horrific.

"I love you Niall, and I'm not lying. I didn't leave this house without your permission. Please, I'm begging you. I promise." 

-

short chapter i know, please comment + vote for another chapter. i love you guys and thank you for sticking with me and this story for so long ! xoxo